⁰¹⁰

⎯⎯voices in the air!

Morgan sprawled across the couch as she dozed off and on, feet resting in Mike's lap as he shuffled through the various drawings Will had given him, a soft smile tugging at his lips. Static crackled from the side where Eleven sat, hunched down in her blanket fort, fiddling with the walkie talkie, utmost concentration on her face. Mike blinked as it picked up in volume.

"El, what're you doing?" Mike asked hesitantly, peeking up from the pages in his hands.

Eleven briefly glanced up at him before looking back down, static filling the room again.

Mike sighed and shook his head, faintly amused as he turned back.

The static shrieked suddenly before going back to crackling.

"So come on and let me know," Will's voice sounded.

Mike froze and whipped his head around. Eleven looked up at him.

"Should I stay or should I go?"

"Morgan," Mike hissed, dropping the papers and smacking her leg. "Morgan!"

Morgan grumbled and cracked an eye open to glare at him. "What?" she rasped, voice thick with sleep.

"Listen!" Mike snapped, eyes wild.

A moment of silence.

"Should I stay or should I go?"

Morgan jerked up in surprise, nearly falling off the couch. "Will?" she asked.

Mike leapt up at the name of his soulmate and scrambled forward, knees crashing to the ground as he kneeled in front of Eleven, Morgan right behind him. Eleven softly handed Mike the walkie talkie.

"If I go there will be trouble."

Mike grabbed it.

"If I stay it will be double."

"Will, is that you?" Mike asked frantically. "It's Mike! Do you copy? Over."

Only static answered back.

Morgan swallowed around the lump in her throat as she reached over and took Eleven's hand, watching Mike.

"Will, are you there?" Mike asked.

Static.

"Will!" Mike yelled.