Chapter 23: It Hurts To Love

Previously:

Ciel.."

He says nothing and leans forward.

'Oh my god, two kisses in one night..my fan girl levels are through the roof!'

He ghosts his lips over mine and....

He closes the gap. His lips against mine. I instantly kiss back, running my fingers through his hair.

'Wait..Elizabeth!'

I pull away and frown.

"What's wrong?" He says, placing his hand on my cheek.

"You have a fiancé.." I say, looking away.

"(Y/n)...I don't love her. It was an arranged marriage." He says, tilting my head up, making me look at him.

"But s-" he cuts me off my pressing his lips to mine again.

I can't stop myself from kissing back. After a few minutes he pulls away and kisses my nose.

"Let's head back to the ball" he says, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

I nod and he takes my hand and we both walk back to the ball. He leads me onto the dance floor. We dance with perfect movement.

"(Y/n)..I think I love you" he whispers in my ear.

"Ciel.." I manage to just whisper.

I look over and see Sebastian looking over with eyes full of jealously and sadness.

I don't know if I love Ciel. He's an amazing person. I liked him the moment I saw him when I started watching black butler, but I don't know if I'm in love with him.

When the dance ends, I run over to Alexander.

"Alexander. End the ball, now..." I say and then run up to my room.

I close the door and sit on my bed and cry.

"Everything is so confusing right now!" I yell and throw a pillow at the wall.

I hold my head in my hands and sigh.

"It hurts to love"

Ciels POV:

I watched as (Y/n) ran off. I felt a sting in my heart as she ran off. I should leave her alone for a while.

"Sebastian.."

"Yes My Lord?"

"Send word to Elizabeth's family. I'm breaking off the engagement"

I can't take it anymore. I love (Y/n), and it kills me being engaged to someone I don't love.

Sebastian's POV:

"Sebastian?"

"Yes My Lord?"

"Send word to Elizabeth's family. I'm breaking off the engagement"

"Yes My Lord" I say as I get on one knee and put my hand over my heart, smirking.

He thinks by breaking off the engagement (Y/n) will just run into his arms? I'm sorry young master, your good at games but this isn't a game. It's a battle.

Winner gets (Y/n)'s heart. I plan on winning.

A/n: So I deleted my Sebastian x Reader. Didn't really like it. Sorry if you were reading it :3