Chapter 19: Spending A Night At The Trancy Manor

After dinner Claude showed Alexander and I to our rooms. Alexander went to his room and retired for the night.

I sat in front of my mirror and brushed my hair while humming. I hear a knock and turn my attention to the door.

"My Lady, may I come in?" I hear Claude call from the other side of the door.

"Yes, come in.." I say and then turn my attention back to the mirror.

Claude walks in and closes the door behind him. The only light source is the candle I have on my dresser. I see Claude through the mirror, his golden eyes glowing slightly in the dark.

"Do you need anything My Lady?" He asks in a slight whisper.

"No I'm fine.." I say as I continue to brush my hair, slightly mentally fan girling.

I hear footsteps come towards me and look to my side and see Claude is right behind me. I feel his gloved hand on mine, taking the brush from me. He begins to run his fingers through my hair and brush it.

"My Lady, your hair is so soft.." He whispers in my ear.

This makes me frown a little bit. Fan fictions always end up with Claude flirting with you and then trying to get his way with you.

"Thank you" I say, keeping my poker face.

He brushes my hair in silence for awhile. I feel his hand run down to my neck. He leans down and breathes in my ear.

"My Lady, I must say, you truly are amazing. Appearance, personality, and soul.." He mumbles the last part, making me unable to understand what he said.

I turn and look at him. His eyes are filled with hunger. Our lips just inches apart. We stare into each others eyes for awhile and then he closes the gap between us by pressing his lips against mine.

'OH MY GOD!!!!' I scream to myself.

I sit there with wide eyes. Something inside of me said "KISS BACK" The other side told me "PUSH HIM AWAY, ITS A TRAP!" But before I could even make up my mind, he pulled away.

"You're mine.." He whispers before gently kissing me again.

He pulls away and smirks. He walks out, leaving me sitting there with wide eyes. I didn't think he would just kiss me and walk out. And he didn't even try and get his way with me. And what did he say before?

"You're mine..?" I say to myself.

Claude Faustus just stole my first kiss