Chapter 7: The Ball

I feel cold air hit me. I turn and see Alexander standing at the door with a smile.

"Mistress we have arrived at the Phantomhive Manor" he says as he reaches his hand out to me.

I sigh and take his hand. I feel the butterflies in my stomach as I step down from the carriage. My jaw drops as I look at the mansion. It's exactly the same as the anime. It's amazing!

"Ready Mistress?" Alexander asks holding out his arm to me.

"Yes" I simply reply taking his arm.

We both walk inside and soon we are surrounded with nobles. I look around and sigh.

'I can't mess up in front of Ciel and Sebastian' I warn myself.

I look around and see no sign of the Earl or his Butler. I sigh and sit at a table.

"Mistress, would you like me to fetch you a drink?" Alexander asks.

"No thank you, in fact, you can go. Pick me up in an hour and a half." I say as I stand and walk out to the balcony.

I look out into the darkness and sigh.

"People don't know how beautiful the darkness truly is.." I say to myself quietly.

"Some people are too blinded by the light to notice" I hear a deep voice behind me say.

I turn and see a tall man with red eyes. I gasp slightly as I realise who is standing in front of me.

Sebastian Michaelis..

"Y-Yes, that's true.."

'Damn it (y/n) your stuttering' I scold myself.

"What is your name My Lady?" He asks with a closed eye smile.

"It's (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)" I say with a confident smile, proud that I did not stutter.

"It's lovely to meet you, (Y/n)" he says as he plants a soft kiss on my hand, making me blush.

"Would you like to dance (y/n)?" He asks putting out a hand for me.

"S-Sure" I say taking his hand.

He leads me inside and takes me onto the dance floor. I put my hands on his shoulders and he puts his on my hips. I blush at the contact.

'Ok (y/n), keep it together' I tell myself.

Sebastian looks down at me and smiles.

"Your very beautiful (Y/n)" he says with a sexy smirk, causing me to fangirl mentally.

"T-thank you, Sir" I say acting as casual as possible.

"My name is Sebastian Michaelis" he says with another closed eye smile.

I nod and look away to cover my blush. He smirks and dips me down. He inches closer to my face.

"I must say, you re-"

"Sebastian." I hear a familiar voice scold.