Chapter 9: The Bipolar Blond And The Butler

Previously:

"What is a pretty girl like you doing sitting all alone like this?" I hear a cheerful voice ask.

'Holy Crap'

Now:

Right in front of me, stood Alois Trancy. His icy blue eyes, his blond hair, his amazing booty shorts. Everything about him was just, fabulous. I could hardly breathe.

"I uh..sitting?.." I say and then mentally facepalm.

He just chuckles, taking my hand and leading me onto the dance floor. I admit he was rather grabby, but I was too lost in his eyes to care.

He smiles like an idiot and dips me down like Sebastian did. He leans down and kisses my cheek, causing me to blush. He lifts me back to my feet and dances off into the crowd with a faint "ole" to be heard.

I stand there for a while. After I have collected myself I head down to the garden. I look around at all the flowers and give a relaxed sigh. I sit down under a tree and find myself falling asleep. I eventually drift off.

Dream:

"I am here to give you warning and tips, such as this, if anyone finds out about me, that book, meaning no one can touch the book, or your wish, this world will shatter and you will be taken back to your normal world with no memories of these events."

I wake up and gasp.

"(F/n)..."

I have known her long enough to know she will get bored and start exploring, and if she comes across something locked, in this case, my desk, she will try and open it. She's just that curious about everything.

I quickly stand and run towards the manor.

"Where are you off to Milady?" I hear a familiar voice call from behind me.

I stop and turn and see nobody. I turn back towards the manor and someone is in front of me. I look up and I'm staring into golden eyes.

Claude Faustus.

"Isn't it a lovely night?" He says as he looks up towards the stars.

"Y-yes..I must be going now" I say as I try and make my way around him.

He chuckles and stands in front of me.

"Milady, it's a beautiful night, there is beautiful music and you look very beautiful. Care to forget about the disgusting world around us and dance?" He asks holding out his hand.

I blush and look down. Claude is very charming, but I must get back. If (F/n) finds that book, I loose everything.

"I'm sorry I really have to get going" I say with a small head bow before running to the manor.

Alexander is at the front of the manor as if he knew I wanted to go home. He quickly helps me into the carriage and takes me home.

"I'm glad the night went rather smoothly" I say with a sigh as I look at the scenery around me as the carriage drives down the road.

Little did you know, someone was watching you with an extreme hunger in their eyes...

"I want her"