Fox!Childe x Dog!Male!Reader ♡

Começar do início

"No it's fucking not! You're just being a pervert, you idiot!" A small tick mark grew on your head but he chose to ignore it.

"Haha, you're bad at lying (Y/N)~ Just do what I tell you and good things will come of it." He started to rub his dick against the top of your ass teasingly. When did he even have the time to take his pants off? Fucking magician. "Just relax m'kay? Or don't, it'll probably slide in easily anyways." Not allowing you to voice your complaint Childe thrusted into you in one swift movement. "Mmm~ See? It's easy" He groaned as your walls squeezed him.

Feeling his dick rub against your sensitive walls sent you into a spiral. You slapped a hand over you're mouth as you refused to let him indulge in any of the lewd noises you made. Childe, however, didn't seem to like this. He slid in the rest of the way before raising a hand and bringing it down to slap your ass. The sudden shock of pain had removed your hand a drew a surprised moan from your mouth.

"Don't hide your moans, I wanna hear you bark~" He doesn't really mean it, he's just taunting you again. Letting go of your arm he places his hands on your hips, pressing you closer and grinding deeper into you. "Hah~ Maybe I should put you in doggy style. Or would that be too humiliating for you~?" He laughed at his own joke, unaware that you took it seriously.

"Please, don't" You choked out between small whines and pants.

"Relax" He chuckles, "I was joking. However, I will help myself to this adorable tail of yours." Childe pulled his dick out until the tip was kissing your hole before grabbing hold of your tail and using it to pull you back into him. The feeling of being emptied and filled so fast sent a spark of electricity through your body.

"Hah!" You let out a loud moan as his pace started fast and rough, you could hear the way your voice along with his echoed off the tile walls. Does this man have any care for the customers outside that could possibly hear you? Your dick twitched with every tug he gave your tail, using it to harden every thrust, making it rougher than the last.

"That's it (Y/N), whine for me like a good dog." This man was so fucking annoying, but you'd be lying if you said you didn't feel slightly turned on, to each their own. Before you knew it he reached his free hand up to grip at your hair, tugging you back to slot his tongue in your mouth. The feeling of his tongue messing with you made your back arch, further swallowing his dick into your greedy hole.

Separating from his mouth you leaned in to capture his lips again. He laughed at your eagerness, can he really blame you? He was right after all. You had been left alone for the past 3 months to take care of your own needs. You were so tired of it. Pressing a swift kiss to your neck he lifted himself away from your body, laughing to himself.

"Would you look at that? My handprint is finally starting to show more." He ran his hand over where he had spanked you earlier, bringing your attention back to it as it tingled from the touch. Your legs were starting to wobble a bit as your body was running out of energy to hold yourself up, he's just being so rough with you.

"Here I have an idea" Pulling out he walked over to the toilet and sat down on the closed lid. You watched as he leaned towards the wall, back pressing against the cold tile. "Why don't you come and sit on me~. Give your legs a little break hmm?" Grumbling to yourself you stumbled over before sitting with his dick to your ass again. "Mmm, good boy." He rubbed your back and stroked your hair whilst thrusting back into you. The sudden intrusion setting your nerves aflame.

Your hands flew from his chest to his knees to help stabilize yourself. Eventually, you gave in and started lifting your hips before slamming them down to meet in time with his thrusts. He eyed your dick, watching as it twitched and slapped against your stomach with every jolt, spreading your precum all over your cute tummy.

"You know, you really have a talent for pleasing your colleagues (Y/N). Maybe I should get Dottore in on this. I see the way he looks at you, he finds you interesting unlike most. Or Scaramouche? He fights with you a lot but the color in his cheeks when you praise him says otherwise. Although Pantalone would be a good one as well, the way he lifts you by your hips just to help you reach or stock shelves?" His words have your mind in a haze at the thought of two people pleasing you and fulfilling your every desire. He chuckles at you as you whine from his words, leaning in close to your ear. "I'm also good friends with the manager of this establishment. I'm sure Zhongli would have no problem trying you out~. You're just his type."

He leaned back again grabbing your hips and controlling your thrusts that had grown sloppy. "Mmm! Just think of two thick cocks ruining and shaping your insides. We could hit your deepest and most desirable spots with ease little pup." He watches as your legs start to shake, his words have turned you one beyond explanation, "What do you say little pup? Wanna give a threesome a try sometime?" Your eyes roll back at his words,

"Ah! F-Fine! Just p-please I'm- nngh~ I'm so close!~"

"Alright, alright. You've been a good boy. I'll indulge you just a little longer." He took control of the pace, slamming his hips into yours as you wrapped your arms around him. Your legs felt weak from the pleasure, and you felt your breath quicken as the coil in your stomach got tighter. You could hear him groaning in your ear, "You're tightening up pup. Is the little puppy gonna cum? Then cum. Cum like the good dog you are."

Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as the coil snapped, allowing your release to shoot onto your stomach and his to fill you. You lazily thrusted and grinned back into him adding to the pleasure you received, while chanting about how good of a boy you were for him.

"Your grinding almost looks like humping, heh. Maybe you really are a dog~" Flopping against him you heaved to regain your breath, unaware of the little stunt he was pulling. Grabbing your phone, he used your fucked out face to scan and open it for him. Going to your camera he snapped a photo of you and him, before typing something.

A few days later you were wondering why you constantly got texts from your ex asking about something. Finally opening the text app you clicked on his contact, he had to have sent at least 30 messages alone before you read them. Scrolling up you found the source of your problem. There a the top of the messaging screen was the picture Childe took and under it was a message reading, "You really fucked up this time. Hope you regret your mistake~"

At first, the messages Ayato sent were to Childe threatening him not to touch you. And the rest? Asking you to come back and be with him again, promising he would take better care of you. Feeling Childe's arms wrap around you he kissed your neck.

"So, what are you gonna do?"

"The simple thing" You replied. Going into your call app you deleted his contact from your phone permanently. Safe to say after that Childe and you were definitely dating.