"Good to see you again, Harry!" He gushes, acting like a fawning fangirl. "We are so glad you decided to come on board with us. I just know how great this movie is going to be and the chemistry will be off the charts!"

Harry nods, shaking his hand and trying to act professional but his eyes flick over to where I am standing still with my guard up and my arms crossed protectively over my front.

"No, me too!" Harry agrees and although he attempts to insert excited vigour into his voice, it trails off to a dwindling grimace. "Arls, can we talk really quick?"

I stare at him, dumbfounded with the confidence to walk in here after four years and suddenly expect me to want to be chatty and catch up about life.

Shaking my head, I look down at my feet because I know that if I catch a glimpse of the pleading look in his eyes I will either turn incredibly angry and quit the movie or slap him silly.

"I- I don't think that's a good–"

Coming to stand next to me once again, Jonathan nods his head enthusiastically and pushes me forward with his firm hand on the base of my spine.

"She would love to," He grits, shoving me forward towards Harry.

Spinning around, I glare at Jonathan with contempt but he frowns and aggressively mouths the words "Go, now!"

Although I would rather skin myself alive than have this conversation right now, I have no other choice as Jonathan has made abundantly clear.

"I got you umm–" Harry lunges for the cardboard coffee trays and scans the set of eight before grabbing a specific cup. "I got you a brown sugar oat milk shaken espresso,"

He holds out the cup for me with a small smile that is timid as hell.

I stare at him and then down to the drink dubiously.

"That's still your order, right?"

Pursing my lips, I shake my head silently.

"Oh."

"I don't drink coffee anymore," I tell him. "Jon's personal trainer said to cut it out so–"

Cutting me off before I get a chance to finish, Harry shakes his head and then reaches for another cup that was plastic with a straw in it.

"No worries, I also got you an iced black tea lemonade so... here!" He passes me the iced tea with a tremble to his hand that I don't think I am supposed to notice.

Unenthusiastically, I take it and nod my head as a thank you although I have a million smartass replies that I could fire his way.

"You've got two minutes," I tell him bluntly with no hint of emotion in my voice.

Whatever he has to say or whatever lame apology he wants to reel off now is far too little too late and I am not interested in hearing it.

"What?"

"Two minutes, Harry!"

Humming, Jon places his hand on the small of my back and turns me away from Harry to face him. His eyes divulge a mirage of instructions without ever speaking a word. His ageing blue eyes are almost clear with onerousness.

Jonathan leans down to kiss my lips. His warm lips mush into mine with a dampness that makes me shudder. This action alone makes it perfectly obvious who I was with and even though I despise Harry, it makes my stomach churn to have him watch such an intimate and somehow vulgar kiss shared between us.

I try to pull back, thinking that there has been enough PDA for today but Jon has other ideas and starts to run his tongue over my bottom lip, basically forcing it inside of my mouth.