"We always have ARMYs coming up and asking if you—"

"Ahhh okay Laura, spare Jimin cuz we need to go!!" Ivy cut off the blonde haired bartender as Jimin looked at her from above the girl's shoulder. Laura threw an obvious fake smile, one that did not reach her eyes.

"Oh, of course Ivy, foolish of me to keep you waiting." she said. I didn't like the way she emphasized Ivy's name even the slightest bit. But before I could say anything, Laura's brother jumped in, winking at Ivy.

"As always" he said, popping up from somewhere. Ivy smiled at him and they hugged then he came to me. We exchanged a hug as well. He was with us in the hostel and used to be our 'drink dealer'. As his family was closest to our hostel, and his father owned an alcohol factory, he would sneak in soju for us. Those days were pure bliss.

I looked at my companion who was happily talking to their friends. I didn't realise when a little affectionate smile made its way on my face. The way her eyes crinkled at the end when she smiled, her eyes twinkling brightly when she laughed. Showing off her perfectly white teeth. I felt a warm sensation somewhere deep inside me, looking at her. My soulmate was still a bit in emotional pain. I decided to leave for home now as it was late and everyone would have been worried.

"Ivy... we gotta leave.." I grabbed her attention. My one hand was spread out waiting for her and the other one was holding the door by its handle.

"Bye guys!! Let's surely have a meet up soon!" Ivy said, before getting down the bar stool with my jacket in her hands. She threw over my jacket around her shoulders and looked cute in it cuz it was surely 2-3 sizes bigger for her.

"Let's go!" she chimed, making me laugh. The pain caused by my soulmate almost faded away.... Almost.

= = = = = = =

"Where are we going.." Ivy asked, making my gaze shift from the road towards her. Her hair was flowing along with the wind and her hand was brushing her hair out of her face.

"To your apart–"

"I...don't want to go.." she mumbled. Her voice was nearly inaudible in between the city traffic and wind whooshing.

"I understand that you don't want to meet Inha after this... but please" My eyes softened at her after she shook her head.

"How about you come over at the dorm?"

"Oh sure dumbass!" She rolled her eyes.

"How about my penthouse..??" I asked, my eyes pinned to the road, my hands swiftly controlling the steering wheel, why the right hand left the steering wheel and reached the phone in my pocket after I heard a ding.

I unlocked my phone after noticing that the message was from Jin Hyung.

[Jinnie Hyung]

Make sure to be back home. And don't

you dare to ignore this msg.

A sigh left my lips and I ran my hand through my hair. Without any words, I took a U-Turn, going towards the dorm.

"Min, why–"

"The penthouse keys" I shortly said, making her nod. "Wanna come up?" Ivy got down in the car silently, and nodded her head again. I smiled at her softly and we walked towards the main door.

"We'll be quick hmm?" I whispered. Her hand was in mine and she hummed as a reply. I rang the doorbell and soon the door was replied by Jin Hyung. He quickly pulled me in and closed the door. Just in case someone was out there, listening in.

"H-hey hyung.." my breath hitched when I looked at his cold look. It was rare to see him this angry. And that made all my words I said ring in my own ears.

"Where are others?" words slowly left my mouth as I peeped into the dorm, the unusual silence was tough for me to digest. I had now walked in and was looking at the hallway to see any movement.

"Hospital."

My eyes widened at that word. I turned around and looked at Hyung, who had a familiar set of keys in his hand. He stopped swirling those keys around his crooked Index finger and he sighed.

"Why!?" I grew impatient. I tried recollecting the incidents... But why? Who? And... Just why did I have to leave the town! Fuck you Park Jimin, you can't get a thing right! Goddamn it.

"Jungkook," he replied shortly. I picked my keys back up and he nodded, acknowledging my thoughts in a split second.

"Which one?"

Jin hyung just gave a sad chuckle before mumbling those words out.

"MMS Hospitals."

I let out a nod before turning towards Ivy whose face turned pale.

"Ivy cmon, we need to go soon." I pulled her out with her sweaty cold hand, towards the elevator.

"Ivy...?" Jin Hyung asked worriedly.

"You should go.. I- I'll just- stay here- I'll go home."

I frowned at her. She just gave me a small smile. Hyung seemed a bit pissed at the delay and lightly pushed past us, taking the keys from me. He entered the elevator and shared a look with Ivy. She sighed before nodding and both of us followed Jin hyung.

••••

Lovely Co-author ivyB4winter

Yayyy we are back!

Thank you for reading 'Soul Piece'

Please vote and support!

~Ivy Miles and Inha Choi