𝐢. 𝗋𝖾𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁

Start from the beginning

"She's a strange one isn't she?" the nurse spoke in a low voice like the other two. "I don't think I've ever seen a child with such mature look in their eyes."

okay- she's also beautiful-

The nurse lightly gave her a head pat before taking the glass of water from the lady. "She's the most beautiful one I've ever seen, oh! aren't you." the lady spoke with love and care as she gently poked her cheek.

Her head was slightly heavy. Her five senses weren't at their best stage. She wasn't sure to be grateful that she got a second chance to live or panic because this unbelievable, yet a real occurring situation.

"Keiji, we haven't thought a name for her yet." the woman looked up at her husband, presumably the man sitting beside her on a chair.

"That's right. We'll name her... Mikoto Izanami." Kenji replied, feeling a sense of delight.

"Mikoto? That's my last name before marriage.. Why that?" the lady asked as she gently cradled the baby in her arms. Also could be said as Cristel.

"Reina, look at her eyes. I'm telling you she's someone who'd switch behaviors from happy to gloomy. Like the nurse said, the mature look in her eyes. Besides, isn't the name beautiful?" he explained his reasoning.

"Well... yes. It's a beautiful name for our beautiful daughter." Keiko softly smiled at the child in her arms.

It took her more than a month to cope with the realization of being reincarnated.

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

5 years later, in the year 2010.

Izanami is looked after by her babysitter, Ayaka. She is a nice woman in her late 20s. Despite that she spends most of her time in her brother, Hajime's room.

Their parents are mostly busy as her father is a chief executive officer. And her mother is currently the chairwoman of the company, previously she's been a famous actress.

The door to Hajime's room slowly creeked open, revealing his little sister Izanami. While the boy was laying down on his stomach as he was reading a book.

He turned to look at her, "What is it?" Hajime asked her softly. But she stayed quiet, closing the door behind her as she walked up to Hajime. Taking a seat on the edge of his bed.

"Well..." she took a deep breath but then shook her head. "Nothing, I just felt lonely." Hajime closed his book and sat on, looking at his sister's face. "Oh? Well, what do you want to do then?"

Izanami turned to him properly this time, "I don't know. I just want to stay here." She replied, she's really unsure on what to do. "Come on, tell me." But Hajime insisted on her.

"If you're so curious, why don't you pick something then.." Izanami said with a skeptical expression. Which made Hajime think for a moment, "How about we draw? We have to draw something on the paper and the other person has to understand the story behind it."

For a moment, Izanami actually considered the idea and eventually nodded. "Okay, interesting. But what if the other person can't guess?"

- "Then.. I'll guess you just tell the answer, or the story behind it."

- "Alright,"