Epilogue 2

Continue....

the think drop of blood start to flow from her back of head on his shirt.....

his brain freeze out...he don't know what is happening with him....he never in his life think about this scene.....it's giving him the death.... watching her uncouncious laying in pool of blood on his shoulder...it was a worst nightmare for him

he just somehow cup her face..her  closed eyes are giving him pain in his heart.....

her heartrate is getting low......his mouth is slightly open to fill his lungs wid oxygen....he is finding difficulty in breathing.....

his jaan...his hayaat is loosing her breathes.......he is dieing....

but he can't just sit there looking her pale face...he knows he have to rush for hospital.....he can't loose her...nt even in his bad dreams....he knows that she is reason of his existence.....

with her he is also loosing his heartbeats....

he pick her up in arms.....his eyes fall on floor where he saw a big patch of blood

his legs tremble looking his love of life's blood.....

but he somehow close his eyes tightly n took steps near the door

Sid :- sheh... Shehnaaz...plz wake up

plzzz

his crying tone definitely churn her heart but she is not in her senses

Sid :- kuch ho nahi sakta tumhe....samji tum

he clench his jaw.... eyes are red coz of shedding tears....

he made her sit in car n start to drive towards hospital

he cursed himself for listening her n giving off to there gaurds....

she want to spend alone time wid him... without anyone's presence....so she request him n he have to listen her coz she always made cute faces...

he bang his hand on steering wheel.....

his blood is boiling thinking who  dare to do this with his jaana....

he will burn this whole world if anything happens to her.....

he look towards her pale face n again his brain stop to work....

he turn his head to other side n open his shirts upper buttons...he is feeling suffocated.... looking her like this is giving him thousands of deaths....

he talk wid himself....

" nahi ho sakta usse kuch bhi....hone hi nahi dunga me....."

he tighten his grip on steering wheel n increase the speed of his car......

in few minutes only he reached there.....

he open her side of door in hurry

n pick her up in his arms....

his pant n coat is filled with blood....

he cursed himself for not protecting her well....she is his responsibility..he promised to her that he will not let happen anything wrong with her....

but he failed badly.....he cursed to himself

Sid shout loudly

Sid :- doctor... doctor

listening him two wardboys run towards him with strecher

Sid made her lay down on that

he pat her cheeks