'What do you think is up?' Marcus asked, checking the classroom's door every once in a while. 

'If I were to take a guess, Rebecca and Vanessa caused the rumors to change, probably threatened or blackmailed,' Lizzie guessed as their teacher came in. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Guys, later I'm going to someone's house,' Marinette announced when they were at the entrance of the school. 

'Who, what, when, why, where, how?' Lizzie asked, very surprised. 

'Lorenzo, he's in the fashion designing extra course with me, after school, we need to design some clothes,' Marinette explained. 

'Is he going to pick you up?' Damian asked. 

'Yeah, that's him there,' Marinette pointed to a boy walking towards the group. Lorenzo was quite tall, he had blonde hair and emerald-green eyes that shined because of the sun. He also had some light freckles. 

'Hello, Lorenzo, right?' Chloe said as she held her hand out to shake. 

'Yeah, you're Chloe Bourgeois, right?' Lorenzo asked as he shook her hand.  

'Yes indeed, we are Marinette's friends and we hope that you will not hurt her in any way during this trip of yours,' Chloe said. 

'Or else, we have some leftover torture plans,' Lizzie added, staring at Lorenzo. 

'Yes, ma'am, I promise to not hurt her,' Lorenzo said, putting his hands up. 

'Lizzie, Chloe, stop it, he's a nice guy,' Marinette said, waving her hands in front of Lizzie. 

'Fine, but if he does hurt you in any way, we'll have a body to hide,' Lizzie replied with a smile. 

'Yeah, yeah. Anyway, I'm going, bye!' Marinette waved to the group as she walked away with Lorenzo. 

'Bye!' Lizzie and Chloe said as they waved back to Marinette. 

'Well, I'm going to go with Marcus for the album,' Lizzie said as she and Marcus went off in the other direction. 

'The both of us are going to hang out,' Chloe said as she looped her arm around Jon's. 

'Tch, might as well say date,' Damian said as Chloe and Jon walked away, leaving Damian alone. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'So, any ideas for the outfit? It needs to be casual,' Marinette asked Lorenzo as she sat down at his Designing Room: Max Concentration. 

'Well, I have a few sketches, I'm guessing you have some too, so why don't we exchange it?' Lorenzo answered as he went to one of his shelfs and took one notebook out, handing it to Marinette. Marinette on the other hand reached into her bag and took out her notebook and exchanged it with Lorenzo. 

'These outfit designs are amazing,' Lorenzo commented as he looked through Marinette's sketches, 'But don't you think they're a bit too formal?' 

'Yeah, I was designing more formal outfits, your designs are fantastic, my favorite is this one,' Marinette pointed to a casual, but fashionable sketch. 

'Oh, I designed that a while back, I think that that sketch can match with your sketch,' Lorenzo said as he gestured to the two sketches. 

'Yeah, if we changed this slightly...' Marinette said as she started sketching on a piece of paper. 

'And if we add this,' Lorenzo added to the sketch. 

'Yeah, and a bit more here,' Marinette said as she continued to sketch.