There is lot more......

Author's POV

Rudra : are you sleepy??

she nodded her head negatively.....he left her and stood up.......she didn't expected that before he move away she again holds his hand.....he looked at her and narrowed his eyes at her...

Nandhini : Are you leaving???

she asked him hopefull eyes...she didn't like the idea of him leaving...he chuckled...

Rudra : I thought you are more eager to make me go away from this place.....but I think that;s not true.....impressive.....

Nandhini : you are not leaving.......

Rudra : no not again....do what ever you want .......you can even try your old tactics but i am immune to that now........

Nandhini : then why you stood up like that inbetween our conversation

Rudra : Conversation really......okay...... and the windows are closed I just stood up to open that....need some fresh air......

he moved towards the window and opened it......fresh breeze enters the place and gave some refreshment to them....she has lot of plants around so it always cool place he came back and dragged a short table and sat Infront of her.....

Nandhini: why are you making me feel like I am in some investigation room...

Rudra : Because you are .......

Nandhini : huhhh...

she furrowed........

Rudra : I know there is lot more to this which you hide from me

Nandhini : There is nothing you don't know Rudra....

Rudra : are you sure.......

Nandhini  didn't said anything ....

Rudra : Fine nee pesa mata la....sari kekura kelviku bathil solu.....

What my amma spoke to you.......

she was shocked and looked at him...

Nandhini : avanga ethume solala she has nothing to do with us ....she always thinks good for you.......

Rudra : Nee en ivlo panic agura......

Nandhini : Apdilam ilaiye...

Rudra : I know she said something to you.......because after her visit only you started behaving strangely.....nee inferior ah feel pandra naa move on aganumnu nenachatha kuda vidu.....from did Gowri came in.......you clearly know about us and her love towards Shiva.......thats not came out of no where........See nee ipo en amma ena sonanga nu enaku solrathala entha bathipum avangaluku varathu .....she passed away 2 years ago......eventhough I know she has something to do with your impulsive behavior and our seperation.....i didn't asked her anything...I didn't hurted her in any ways .....except not accepting all the marriage proposals and blackmails she come up with.......so ipo nee solalam ....i need full reason......arakoariyana reason enaku vena.....

She gulped the lump and looked at him.......he holds her hands in his assuring her .....she took deep breath ......

Nandhini : She never liked me for you....she always wanted Gowri to be your wife......nama marriage la avangaluku virupam ila before our engagement itself she warned me to leave you.....I didn't bent to her threats she even tried to stop our marriage many time asking more dowry from appa......She become silent only after Gowri accidently heard our conversation and warned her she will say this about you.....

Rudra : why I didn't get any information about you ........neyum solala Gowri um solala...

he moved and sat next to him and pulled her for a hug.....he know she need that or else she would breakdown.....she buried herself deep into his chest his hugs always makes her feel comfort and protective.......she was silent for some time relishing that moment.....his hand  was creasing her hairs in comforting manner...she snuggled more into him hiding herself more.......after composing herself she started to speak....she decided to say everything...everysingle thing she was hiding inside her for past 11 years........ 

Nandhini : She wanted to say this to you but I stopped her.....I know how much you loves your mother and she brought you up single handedly .....i never wanted you to think bad about her ever.........so i kept silent.....

when this happened she was disgusted about the idea of me becoming her Daughter in law....she knows you will bring up the marriage idea again after i starts recovering .......she didn't wanted that......I was too dipressed and my mind didn't proccesed anything i felt to weak to be alive....I do get suicidal thoughts many times but you always be there around me so I couldn't brace up myself to take that step.......

That time she came to meet me....leaving us alone you left to buy my medicines.......I don't want to rethink those words she spilled......in short she made me feel disgusted about myself and my body.....I started thinking that I am spoiling your life by keeping you for myself.......I did said about Gowri and Shiva's love.....she was still adamant to make her your wife as she was perfect for you........I couldn't take that anymore she made me feel like I was the one who came inbetween you both.....I was too weak........I hated myself more......that's why i started to keep you away from me ....said many hurtful words to make you leave me but you never left my side...that's why i tried to kill myself...you didn't leave me die to......you saved me again........so i used the final string.....i blackmailed you to leave me.....if you don't leave me then...then...

Rudra : You won't take treatment and stopped taking medicines and selfharming yourself...........you only went silent when I accepted to leave you....

Nandhini : That to only after I promised that I would take care of myself and go for therapy and healing sessions and won't ever try to harm myself......

she completes  his words and looked up to him from his chest.....he looked down at her and kissed her forehead and wiped her tears...and cupped her face and made her look at him....

Rudra : I didn't left even after that too papa.....may be I didn't came infront of you but I was always been there......summa po po nu sona enga di povein....enaku nee mattum tha venum athu unakum theriyum enakum theriyum aparam ena......naa una suthi tha irukein nu unaku theriyum la......oru time ninu thirumbi paka ena dii unaku ....apdi ena veembu....huh...

Nandhini : Because you deserve a happy life Rudra....which is not possible with me...

Rudra : en apdi nenaikura....i don't care about virginity and all okay .......I already punished those bastards.....ipo oruthanum uyiroda ila 5 years both physical and mental torture pani konein.....avangale ila avanga pavatha en dii inum pudichitu thongitu iruka......enaku nee mattum tha venum nothing else mattered to me other than you.....

Nandhini took deep breath..........again looked at him....

Nandhini : Its not that Rudra.....

Rudra : apo vera ena ........

Nandhini : I can never be a mother again Rudra.....I can never give you a child......I know how much you love kids .....I can't give you that happiness....

Rudra : what????

Nandhini : thats true Rudra......I wanted you to have a happy family with a child......when i came to know that I can never be a mother .....I decided not be selfish by keeping you for myself......I was not that weak to get broken that easily to let go my Rudra........This was the actual reason for which i wanted be away from your life even now..................

Author's Note........

Hello makkale......

How was the chapter......with this we came to the end.......

Epilogue is pending .....

I will update that one tomorrow....

Do share your thoughts in comments.....

Happy Reading 📖📖📖📖

Thank You❤❤❤❤❤