"Shit dude, I'm sorry for being such a dick about this... It just wasn't a big deal to me but it obviously would be for you... I know this is a stupid question but, are you okay?" I ask, Kyle fidgets awkwardly.

"When did you... When did you figure it out?" Kyle asks, ignoring my question. Which is far enough, he clearly wouldn't be okay.

"When I first got here I had a gut feeling... Then after playing Smash with you, that feeling grew. I spoke to Lily about it and she said I was just overthinking shit and that's when we started our bet... What about you? When did you know?"

"When you insulted Cartman on your first day here, what solidified it for me was your reaction to Jersey Shore... I have the same condition. In fact, I know why it happens..." Kyle trails off and my eyes grow wide, there's a reason?!

"No fucking way dude! For real?! Why does it happen!" I exclaim, Kyle seems to relax more as the conversation eases.

"My Mum is from Jersey and was living with her parents when I, or I guess we, were conceived. She and my Dad moved to South Park when they found out they were pregnant, but since we were conceived in Jesery part of us will always be Jersey." Kyle explains and I nod in understanding.

"That's fucking nuts dude..." I trail off, finally, a missing piece of information from my life has been revealed. Hopefully, I'll only continue to get more missing pieces of information as time goes on...

"I can't believe it. Now I have to deal with two Kyles?! Two Jersey, ginger, fucking Jews! Unbelievable!" Cartman starts ranting, Kyle goes to tell him off but I beat him to it.

"Watch your tongue Cartman or you'll lose it." He immediately stops ranting and just makes frustrated noises instead. 

Lily walks back over to me and slams the fifty dollars toward me. She 'accidentally' punches me in the tit in the process. "Did you seriously just punch me in the tit?" I ask, confused but still amused at her childish behaviour.

"So what if I did? What are you going to do about it?" Lily replies, her tone full of sass and anger. "Damn, didn't realise you'd get so butt-hurt over a bet that'd you'd punch me in the tit." I laugh, she rolls her eyes but I can tell she's somewhat amused too.

"You're getting them removed anyway so it's not like it matters. Later Queers," She states as she leaves, back into the house, flipping me off as she does.

"Queers... Plural?" Stan questions, looking around at the group. There's no way he thinks I'm the only queer here right? "Yes, plural... I'm sorry to tell you Stan but you're the only non-queer here."

Stan's eyes go wide as he looks toward his group of friends, "what are you talking about? I'm straight!" Cartman exclaims, huffing slightly. "You're a massive homophobe and everyone knows the bigger the homophobe, the bigger the homo."

Cartman's face goes red, "N-no! Th-that's not true!" He stutters out, completely flustered. "Yeah, it is. Leo's Dad is an example. He was so homophobic he went no contact with his younger brother Blake because Blake is gay. Then, one day he calls Blake out of the blue in tears cause he was caught with a man. Blake helped Stephen come to terms with being bisexual and even recommended a good couples therapy for Stephen and Linda to help them both!"

"You're such a liar! Butters is this true?!" Cartman exclaims, "Well... Yeah... I did tell you, fellas, about it when it happened... I even told you a few years after it happened because I was invited to Uncle Blake's wedding..." Leo mutters, hoping he won't get punched for agreeing with me.

"You even have a crush on a guy, Cartman! You can't keep denying it, no wonder you're angry all the time." I add and Cartman looks panicked out of his mind, "Don't worry. I won't tell. However, unless you want others to figure it out you should probably not make it so obvious."

Cartman goes silent, allowing Stan to pipe up again. "So, Cartman's gay. That's not news to anyone. But what about Kyle and Kenny?!"

Kenny looks at Stan, completely offended, "Dude! You think I'm straight?!" He exclaims, zipping down his hood slightly so he can speak clearly.

"You're not?!" Stan asks, "Dude! I have the pansexual flag hanging up in my room! I paint my nails the pansexual colours every June and I've been doing that since we were ten! I can't fucking believe you thought I was straight!"

Stan looks at Kenny with eyes wider than dinner plates, "I thought you just liked those colours! Holy shit, I'm so dumb." Stan hides his face in his hands, he was completely red with embarrassment.

"Wait... That still leaves Khal!" Cartman exclaims, pointing to Kyle as he does. Kyle gets visibly nervous, "I uh... I don't have a label right now... For my sexuality..."

Everyone goes silent, "I-I think I've had crushes on guys before? Possibly girls? I'm not entirely sure... That's why I don't want to label anything yet..." Kyle trails off awkwardly.

"That's fine dude! Some people never label their identity, some people change labels, and others wait until they find one that fits. Whatever works for you!"

Kyle smiles at me, my response must have hit a nerve with him as he immediately looks less nervous about this whole ordeal.

"I swear to God Khal you better not be a chick." Cartman states which, to my surprise, creates laughter from Kyle, "Of course, that's what you'd say Cartman."