Holy Hot Mama!

Začať od začiatku

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Taking a sip of the tea that she just got from her mom, Christie Casey couldn't help but smile as she looked at her sister-in-law; whom was currently glowing, as she was really happy. "Let me guess, you're happy to be almost done your second trimester?" Gabby laughed as she heard Christie say that, as she most definitely is ready to be done. "Only two more weeks in the second trimester." Turning to look at her daughter as she heard her say that, Camila was a bit shocked. "You have more than two weeks left in your second trimester, I don't believe that." Turning to look at her mom, Gabby smiled. "Mom, I give birth in early March; actually, we just officially picked the date for my delivery." Christie was a bit confused as she heard Gabby say that. "You get to pick the date?" Gabby sighed as she looked at her sister-in-law. "We have to do it, because of..." Christie then understood what she was trying to say and didn't make her say it; as not to now traumatize her more than she clearly as, because she could just see it in the way she cried.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you get all emotional." Gabby sighed as she heard Christie say that. "It's just some things bring it on at times, especially when we go to the OB/GYN. God, I don't remember the last time that I've gotten a scan." Christie agreed with her sister-in-law as she said that, truly feeling horrible both for her brother and sister-in-law. "I just hope that you're feeling better." Gabby agreed. "I am, enough to go out on a date with my man Friday..." That's when Gabby remembered. "Mom, that reminds me..." Turning her head to face her mom, Gabby went ahead and spoke to her. "I need you and Nancy to watch the boys this weekend." Camila was confused as her daughter said that. "Again?" Gabby sighed. "You remember that charity I worked with in 2018? The Emergency Disaster and Relief Global Aid Organization?" Camila agreed with her daughter. "Yes, I remember them. Puerto Rico." Gabby agreed. "They are doing a fundraiser here in Hawaii this weekend, so me and Matt are going to go." Camila smiled as Gabby said that.

"You going to help?" Gabby laughed. "No, but we are going to donate. Plus, I wouldn't mind going to a dance with my husband. Get a nice meal in, and then dancing; we decided to make a weekend out of it though, and he said that we was going to reserve a suite at the Four Seasons Maui at Weila." Christie smiled as she heard Gabby say that. "God, I have been to that hotel before; it's gorgeous, and you are going to love it. What room?" Gabby smirked. "We're staying in the Mountain-Side Room. There's a nice whirlpool bath, and a really nice shower." Christie agreed with Gabby as she said that. "Well, I hope you guys enjoy it; and I am more than happy to help with the kids." Gabby agreed. "And I am more than happy to accept a cheque on the charity's behalf for you." Christie laughed. "Gabby, you and my brother are Billionaires because you won the lottery; and I think you can donate your own money." Gabby agreed. "We're donating a million." Christie agreed with Gabby as she said that. "I think that's a great amount for you to donate."

Gabby agreed with Christie as she said that, as she agreed with her when it came to the amount. "Matt wanted to donate less, around $500K. But this is the charity that I worked for, and that I want to continue to support. There was no way in hell that we were giving them anything less than a million when we're billionaires." Christie agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case. "Okay, you don't have to rub it in that you're billionaires." Gabby agreed with Christie as she said that, smiling at her sister-in-law. "So, is Violet already at school?" Christie agreed. "She has a study group first, ahead of a test today." Gabby agreed with Christie as she said that, well aware that was the case. "God, I am not ready to think about that. But one thing I am ready to think about is work, and getting it done." Turning her head, Gabby smiled. "Mom, I should be back this afternoon to take care of the boys. My friend might be joining us, and we'll work from home most of the time. So, you can do whatever you want in the afternoon during their nap."

Camila agreed with her daughter as she said that. "Is Matt going to be here to help?" Gabby shook her head. "No, but me and Stella can take care of the four boys by ourselves." Looking at her sister-in-law, Christie sighed. "If you need me to help, I can always come." Gabby smiled as she heard Christie say that. "I love that idea. But just know mom, we'll be back for lunch with the boys; maybe Christie can join us too?" Christie smiled. "I actually have a meeting with all of my deputies this afternoon, and we're going to work with ELLA to get the ads out properly. I promise though, I am going to pass them by you first." Gabby snickered. "Believe me, I already trust you Christie, you can do it yourself." Christie sighed. "Not according to your COO, she told me that under no circumstances are we to do it without your approval; and she said that's coming from the order of the sister-in-law of the CEO." Gabby just looked at her sister-in-law as she said that, before moving to grab her phone. "Excuse me for a minute." Grabbing her phone, Gabby got up.

She then looked in her contacts and went to find Stella's number so that she could talk to her, about how she spoke to her sister-in-law. And luckily for her, Stella just answered the call. "Hey girl, you ready for..." Interrupting her COO, Gabby went to speak to her. "Did you tell my sister-in-law that you are to approve all ads before she does anything?" Stella got nervous as she heard her friend say that. "No, I spoke to Christie Casey about...oh shit, that's your sister-in-law!" Gabby agreed, before walking upstairs so that she could sit in the living room and speak to her best friend.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sitting in the living room shortly after walking in there so she could take a moment, Gabby sighed as she knew that this was going to be awkward. "Ok, so let me get this straight; Christie is your sister-in-law?" Gabby agreed. "Stella, didn't the last name Casey give it away?" Stella then realized that and just took a breath. "God, I feel so stupid now." Gabby agreed. "Girl, how do you think I feel right now? You told my sister-in-law that you want us to review all the ads before she does anything!" Stella gulped as she heard gabby say that, as she knew what she told Christie. "Gabby, I..." Gabby just stopped her. "No, Stella. You knew that was Matt's sister, because you met her when we got the boys' baptized, when we did PTSD stuff with Matt." Stella agreed with Gabby as she said that. "Stella, I'm sorry to say this; but this is one of the times where you're on your own, and that I can't help you. Stella, you're my sister. I love you like a sister...but Christie is my sister-in-law." That's when Gabby remembered something. "And you don't speak for me Stella!"

Stella then remembered what she told Christie. "Oh god." Gabby agreed. "Stella, we are going to have to talk when we get a chance, because I can't have you do this to me. Christie is my family, and she is your boss. I don't care if she's not your direct boss. If someone with the last name Casey or Dawson talks to you about something, I don't care if you're my COO; or if you're my best friend, because my family comes first. And if you don't respect my family, which I know you do...then we're going to have a problem, because Christie has a degree in advertising. It's why she got the job. So, you aren't to question her; you are to follow her orders when it comes to advertising, is that clear?" Stella agreed with Gabby as she said that. "Of course, Gabby, I'm sorry." Taking a breath, Gabby agreed with Stella. "Listen, we can talk about this later; I just needed to get it out of the way, and I needed to tell you that you are going to apologize to her today before the meeting. Remember, she's my sister-in-law; and she's also my son's aunt, because she's family."

Stella agreed. "I promise, I'm going to apologize to her the first chance I get." Gabby agreed with Stella as she said that, as that will be the case. "Good, now I will see you soon. Have a good breakfast." Stella agreed. "Same to you girl." Hanging up, Gabby took a breath and then proceeded to set her phone down. At the same time, Gabby heard Matt (who overheard the conversation) speak to her from the door of the living room.

"That call must've been hard to make."