You Need to Tell Me...If I'm Hurting You

Slipping close to Matt as soon as they were in bed with each other, Gabby smiled as she stared at the man she loves more than anything in the entire world; meanwhile, Matt closed the sheets on top of the both of them (while getting very comfortable with her). After all, this is exactly what he wants to do with her right now; he wants to hold her close to him, as they spend the rest of their anniversary night in bed. And that was why he just moved his hand to her back and brought the love of his life close to him; so close, that there was no longer any room in between the both of them. And that, well that was exactly what Gabby wanted Matt to do as she moved her hand to the back of his neck. Staring down into Gabby's eyes this evening, Matt smiled as he stroked her back before bending down so that he can kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world, which is exactly what Gabby wanted as she moved her hand to his face, and started to kiss the man she loves nice and slowly...just as they both wanted to do tonight. They want to hold each other close, as they take things nice and slow with each other; while Matt also doesn't hurt the woman he loves.

 They want to hold each other close, as they take things nice and slow with each other; while Matt also doesn't hurt the woman he loves

And right now, that isn't what Matt's doing; rather, he was pleasing her on their anniversary. And that's exactly what Matt wants to do each and every night for the rest of his life, especially when they share sweet kisses like the ones he's currently sharing with the love of his life. And for this to be the way he's kissing her on their anniversary, well it's everything; because of the reasons that they shared with each other earlier, how they were both so worried that they'd even make it to their third anniversary. But that's no longer a worry for the both of them, as there's nobody that Matt wants to be married to other than this gorgeous woman whom he's sharing a sweet kiss with this evening. The way their lips are moving against one another's lips makes him so happy, and it's just everything that they both want right now. And that's why he's doing it nothing but this right now, taking things nice and slow with each other. And while Gabby originally wanted him to kiss her neck tonight, she truly prefers this; and that's due to the fact that it's so sweet, and extremely passionate. Even now, Gabby still feels the fireworks that she and Matt share when they have kisses like this, which he also feels.

Especially as he runs his hand down her body, and puts it on her leg; after which, he ran his hand up and down her leg to be intimate with her. However, Gabby was thinking that he was taking things a bit too far; so, she pushed him away. "Matt." Pulling away, Matt stared down into her eyes. "You okay baby?" Taking a breath, Gabby tried to make him realize that he had his hand on her leg, which Matt very much knew, not that he was going to do anything other than run his hand up and down her leg. "Baby, you have nothing to worry about. I'm not taking your underwear off anytime soon, because I don't want sex tonight; I promise Gabby, you have nothing to worry about." Grabbing the back of Matt's head, Gabby leaned her forehead against his before kissing him again. "Sorry I got worried." Matt shook his head as he heard Gabby say that, as it's okay. "Baby, it's okay; I promise." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "Sorry, I should've trusted you." Matt agreed with Gabby, kissing her softly; after which, he smiled at the woman he loves.