Halstead New Year's Eve Plans 2019-2020, Part 2

Coming back into their room shortly after washing the dishes in the kitchen, Jay smiled as he looked at the woman he loves; the woman who was currently sitting in bed, in a very provocative manner. And god, now if this isn't a nice sight; and Jay is just so glad that this is exactly what he wants. And he's just so lucky to have this gorgeous woman as his wife, and he loves her more than anything in the entire with; and that started with Jay making his way over to Alex, so that he can get back in bed with the woman he loves. And that started with him leaning over her so that he can kiss her softly. Just getting close to her, Jay smiled as he went ahead and leaned over her; moving his hand to her neck, Jay smirked as he proceeded to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Jay smirked as he felt Alex put her hands on his chest; something that she always does when she gets a chance to do, because she loves touching his muscular chest. "God, you love doing that." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, as she most definitely does. "But not as much as I love cuddling up to my dreamy husband, if only he was in bed with me. Have you seen him by chance?"

Jay laughed as he heard Alex say that. "I don't know, he might be busy with his sexy wife as she wears some very sexy lingerie for him." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, before moving over in bed; that way, he can join her (and so that she can cuddle up to him). After all, that's what they both want her to do right now. They both want her to lay down on his chest and cuddle up to him. And if Jay just gets in bed, then she'll do exactly what he wants her to do; she'll lay down in his arms and cuddle up to him. So, that's exactly what Jay did. He climbed into bed and then went ahead to lean back against his pillow, before going ahead with closing the covers; but first, Alex wanted to do something. "Ah, don't close to covers yet." Confused, Jay turned his head to look at Alex. After all, he isn't sure why she wouldn't want him to close the covers. But he soon learned why when Alex pushed him back against his pillow. "Get comfortable against your pillow." Jay agreed with Alex as she said that, before smiling as she proceeded to lean back against his pillow; after which, he turned his head and looked at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world...the woman he wants to cuddle up to.

Moving to lay down on Jay's chest, Alex smiled as she felt him lean back against his chest; after which, Jay slipped down in bed and went ahead to grab the covers. Tugging them up on top of the both of them, Jay smirked because this was very comfortable; he's always very comfortable when he has the woman he loves in his arms. Turning his head after wrapping his arm around Alex, Jay smirked as he put his hand on her back and stroked it with his thumb. He then kissed her forehead and smiled. "I love you." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, before feeling Max jump onto the bed with them, which is something that he always does, whenever she moves into Jay's arm (and therefore vacates the spot that was located right next to him in bed). But that's okay, because she has the best spot at the end of the day; and that would be the spot where she can cuddle up to the man of her dreams, and just hold him close. And that was exactly what Alex was doing right now, as she cuddled up to him in bed; meanwhile, Jay ran his hand up and down her back (which is something that Alex absolutely loves the feeling of). It's so comfortable, and just exactly what she wants.

Turning his head, Jay smirked as he kissed her forehead softly while they both held each other close

Turning his head, Jay smirked as he kissed her forehead softly while they both held each other close. "I can only imagine that we aren't really going to be talking much." Alex laughed. "Oh, no. We're going to talk. We need to figure out our plans for New Year's Eve." Jay agreed with Alex as he said that, before turning his head and kissing her forehead softly. And let's just say that was exactly what Alex wanted, because it was very comfortable; but right now, they are both going to just take it easy with each other. After which, she ran her finger down his chest and smirked as she started to trace his abs; turning her head, Alex smirked as she bent down and kissed his chest. "What do you want to do on New Year's Eve?" Alex smiled as Jay asked her what she wants to do on New Year's Eve, because she most definitely wants to spend some time with him. "I want to spend some time with you like this, as we hold each other close on New Year's Eve." Jay smirked as he heard Alex say that, before turning his head and kissing her forehead softly; after which, he stroked her back as they both held each other close. Stroking his chest at the same time, Alex smirked as this is very comfortable.

I mean, what's better than the feeling of the two of them holding each other close in bed? It's exactly what they both want to do right now. They just want to hold each other close, and they want to have this nice time together; and if that means that they need to spend some time without the twins, then she's more than okay with that. And Jay agreed with Alex as she said that, before kissing her forehead softly. "So, what are we doing right now? We going to do anything right now?" Jay smirked. "We're going to keep talking and just thinking about New Year's Eve. So, if we stay home; are we going to have the kids? Or are we going to be without the kids, so that we can have some fun with each other." Alex smirked as she heard Jay say that, as she really likes that idea. "Oh, now I absolutely love that idea. The two of us making love to each other, as we hold each other close and just relax." Jay agreed with Alex as she said that, before smiling as he turned his head and kissed her forehead softly. "I want to just do this, and I am so glad that this is what we're going to do right now; I want to be with you, and I want to just cuddle up to you like this as you wear some lingerie for me."

Jay then proceeded to run his hand down her back, before going to play with her bra with a bit; after all, he does want to tease the woman he loves. And that most certainly was something that teased her. The feeling of him playing with her bra, as he also turned his head and kissed her forehead softly. "You like the feeling of me playing with your bra, don't you Alex?" Alex agreed with Jay as he asked her whether she likes the feeling of him playing with her bra, as she most definitely does love the feeling of him playing with her bra. What wife wouldn't like the feeling of her loving husband playing with her bra? It's really sexy, and she's just happy that this is what she and Jay are in the midst of doing with each other. Holding each other close, as they cuddle up to each other. At the same time, Jay played with her bra once again; after which, he smiled due to the fact that this is exactly what they both want to do. After which, Alex turned her head and kissed his muscular chest once again. And god, now that was a nice feeling.

Which is something that Jay showed her, by moving his hand to the back of her head; turning her head, Jay smiled as he proceeded to kiss her forehead softly. After which, he looked down and smiled as he kissed her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world, which is exactly what Alex wanted to do right now. "God, I am so glad that this is exactly what I want to do right now." Slipping down in bed some more, Jay smirked due to the fact that she was currently laying down on his chest; after which, he moved his hand to her back (while also grabbing the back of her head). Just taking things nice and slow with his beautiful wife, Jay smirked due to the fact that he really loves this gorgeous woman he's especially proud to call the woman he loves. And that's something that he's always going to love. He loves the fact that they're holding each other close, and they're going to have fun together all day; simply because they have the day alone with each other, which is something that they need.

"God, I've missed you." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, well aware of what he means by that; he doesn't mean it literally, he just means it in the way that they haven't been alone in a long time. "I know, I feel the same way. We really need to do this more often, and we need to make sure that we both take it easy together." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, before cuddling up to him; after with, Alex put her hand on his chest and just stroked it with her thumb. At the same time, Jay proceeded to grab the covers and tugged them up on top of the both of them; he then put his hand on her back and stroked it with his thumb, which is something that he's more than happy to do. He wants to hold the woman he loves close to him, as they both just took it easy with each other. Wrapping his arm around her back, Jay smirked as he then moved his hand to her neck as they started to take things nice and slow with each other. And not just once, but multiple times; because this is exactly what Jay wants to do, take things slow with his wife.

After all, he loves her more than anything in the entire world; and he is just so glad that they are happy with each other, that they're alone with each other...and that they're together right now. Alone, without the kids.