The First ELLA Photoshoot, Part 1

Casey Headquarters Rooftop Pool – He was asked to help his wife with the photoshoot, even though he isn't an ELLA Model; but hey, if he can be paid to spend some sexy time with the woman he loves...then Mario Jacobs isn't going to says no, especially not when his wife looks so damn sexy in that bikini that she's currently wearing; and that was just something that he loves the sight of, her wearing that gorgeous bikini. And he's even happier that he's going to get a chance to run his hands all over her, as he is going to be part of the couple part of the photoshoot. But that's not the only think that he likes, because he can see Bella staring at him; after all, he's shirtless right now. And he's going to be doing his own modelling, for the male line of swim trunks that ELLA has created. And while he was a bit apprehensive of doing it at first, he's okay with it now; because of what it means for his and Bella's marriage. It means that they get intimate time together, which they weren't together. And it's just spiced up their marriage, in a way that he didn't expect.

And god, does Mario hope that she continues to wear that sexy bikini that she was currently wearing right now, as he most definitely does want to take it off later; when they're at home, and getting ready to try for a baby again. Because that's something that they are still determined to do, but just not right now; because they're at work, and that means that they need to concentrate on being professional. Especially since their boss is watching. "Okay everybody, I just want to let you know that you are being monitored by myself; and I have just gotten an alert that Mr. and Ms. Casey have started to watch the live feed, so say hi and happy anniversary to Mr. and Ms. Casey." All of the staff agreed with their boss, Ms. Stella Kidd-Severide as she told him that; after which, they all turned to look at the camera to say hi to their other boss. "Hi Mr. and Ms. Casey, happy anniversary!" All of the models then put on their biggest smiles, as they wanted to be good for their bosses; whom they can only assume are going to be monitoring the shoot for a while.

And that's something that they're okay with, due to the fact that it's something that they're expected to be okay with; and they in fact signed the agreement to be recorded when they signed their employment contract. But right now, they are being recorded anyways; as they are currently on the rooftop pool area of the headquarters, which has just been opened to the staff to use. Previously, it was just reserved for the executives (and their families) who live here at the office; but since they've all recently gotten a house elsewhere on the island, they've been spending less time at this pool. And that means that staff can use it to collaborate, and to just work out at times. And let's just say that Mario and Bella both truly enjoy that, as it gives them chances to be together in the middle of the day; in fact, they've been getting together at lunch every day and coming to take a swim together. But that's all they do, nothing more. While it's very tempting for Mario to try and get his wife pregnant in the pool, they know that they can't do it here at the office.

That's something that's reserved for their pool at home, which they most definitely do enjoy spending time in; and that's due to the fact that they always get really sexy with each other, like they're going to be for a second right now as soon as Mario walks up to Bella. After all, they do have a quick chance to stand together while she isn't shooting; and they also get a chance to practice doing some poses, as Mario has already been promised that he's going to be the only man who poses with this gorgeous wife of his during the photoshoot. She's a married woman, and he's here; so that means that he can be here to help during the photoshoot and continue to be the only man who puts his hands on her body. And god does her body look good, but not as good as it was last night; when she was naked under him, as they tried to have a baby once again. And that's exactly what Mario was currently in the midst of thinking about as he made his way over to the woman he loves, and wrapped his arm around her waist; while placing his hand on her butt.

Feeling Mario put his hand on her butt, Bella smiled as she put her hand on his toned chest and turned her head to look up at him; at the same time, Mario put his hand on hers and looked down at his gorgeous wife. Bending down, Mario smirked as he proceeded to kiss her softly; after which, he started to take things nice and slow with the woman he craves more than anything in the entire world. "I love you." Bella agreed with Mario as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I love you too Mario, but you can relax." That's when Stella came to walk over towards the front. "Okay everybody, I know that you guys are all high on hormones due to the fact that most of you are couples; and I have to say, some of the guys are looking really nice in their swimwear." And that's when some of the problems started, when Kelly Severide came upstairs to watch Stella at work. "What's that Ms. Severide?" Turning around after hearing Kelly's voice, Stella took a breath as that was not what she wanted to hear. "Oh, calm down Kelly and relax. Stop being jealous."