☆ thirty three ☆

Start from the beginning

i was quickly brought back to life when i felt someone slowly pull my hands away from my face, it was kirk.

he took my shaking hands and held them before saying "it's okay als".

i just sobbed more at his sweet actions and i let myself fall into him. he quickly wrapped his arms around me and comfortingly rubbed my back. after staying there in his arms for a bit i tried to pull myself together.

i looked up at kirk and said "promise me that we'll still remain friends" he instantly nodded and said "of course! you know we all will".

i held on to his arm tightly and said "i don't know what im gonna do without him. i know we are on eggshells all the time now but he's still my other half"

kirk just looked at me with the saddest most sympathetic eyes while saying "it's gonna be hard ally, like really hard, but we're all here for you and anytime you can't be alone..." we shared a knowing look "you call me, okay. and we'll be over there in a flash" he said.

i nodded and more tears fell from my eyes as i said "thank you" he just looked at me and replied "you just need to look after yourself ally, you always come first, okay" he said to me while pointing at me.

i smiled and said "i will try"

"that's all i can ask" he replied before getting off the ground and pulling me up with him.

"for now, let's pack" he said picking my suitcase from off the floor and putting it on the bed so he could properly fold my clothes for me.

he stayed in the room with me and helped me pack all the rest of my stuff up.

when i got all my stuff from james' room and the bathroom i very roughly shut the suitcase & zipped it up with kirks help. he also carried it out of the room for me.

we passed james in the lounge room, he was still just sitting on the couch nursing his beer.

kirk, with all my stuff in tow gave james the dirtiest most disgusted look. i had to try and contain my giggles because kirk was such a sweetheart it was hard to see him try and be mean.

anyway, he continued to carry my stuff to my car. i opened the backseat door for him and he put the bag in gently before closing the door.

after he closed the door we shared a sad look. kirk and i always had a good bond and he was definitely one of my best friends, this was going to be hard on all of us and i was going to miss living with my best friends.

kirk looked down and i almost swear i saw his eyes get a little glassy.

"i guess i should probably say bye for now" i said and kirk nodded. i hugged him really tight and he did the same, we stayed that way for a bit just embracing each other and preparing ourselves to not see each other everyday.

when we both pulled out of the hug we headed back towards the house so i could say goodbye to the others.

james was no longer sitting on the couch though. i just ignored it and walked straight towards lars' room. i knocked on the door and he said "come in" so i came in and shut the door behind me.

i walked over to his bed and sat next to him, he looked at me and said "it's over isnt it" with a quiet voice, "yeah, it is, larsy".