Chapter 31 - Three Magical Words (Luka/Viperion)

Start from the beginning

"Luka?" I just got busted. But not by Adrien. I turned around to face Chloe. Phew. That's a relief. "Why are you sneaking around?" I bit my lip.

"Uh.." She eyed me up and down suspiciously. "Right." She said. "Third is about to start. What do you have?" She asked. "I've got Art. With Mari, Jules and... Adrien..."

Chloe smirked. "Are you finally going to tell him those 'three magical words' or am I going to have to do it again?"

I blinked at her. What does she mean by 'again'? Has she done this before. "Nath took too long to tell Marc he loved him, so I did it for him. So you can tell him yourself or make the same mistake Nathaniel did and have me do it for you." Her hands were on her hips and she was staring at me with a look.

"I'll tell him myself." I should definitely tell him soon. Because if I don't Chloe is going to tell him for me and I'd rather not have that happen.

She smiled and left. I headed to Art. Where I had to face Adrien. When I entered the Art room, my classmates were all working on their own projects.

Marinette was designing clothing as usual. Juleka was making a sculpture. And Adrien... He was painting. When he's focused on something he sticks out his tongue and it's adorable.

He even has some paint on his face and it just made him cuter. He's gorgeous. I was staring at him and my face probably looked ridiculous and everyone was probably looking at me but I didn't care.

All I cared about was admiring the most beautiful blonde boy in the world. And the most memorizing emerald green eyes.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were hearts coming from my head and popping when they floated above my head. Just like when I changed Adrien's creepy ora to sunshines and rainbows with sparkles and hearts coming from him.

All I did was kiss him. He skipped away before I could do anything else. I was already confronted by Nino. And Alya, along with Juleka and now Chloe.

All four of them want me to hurry the hell up and tell Adrien I love him. Who's next? Marinette?

Speak of the devil... She was waving her hand in my face. "Earth to Luka, hello?" I broke out of my trance of staring at Adrien and turned to face Marinette.

"You have no right to stare at him like that if you haven't told him you love him yet." She said. Why does she always have to be right?

"I know..." I mumbled. She sighed. "Don't take too long, you might end up losing your chance if you wait any longer." Marinette went back to her designs.

I know exactly what she means. If I don't confess to Adrien, someone else will. Well, I'm not going to let that happen. He's mine and I'm going to make sure they all know that.

*_*-~

"It's not that bad...." He glared at me. "Not that bad? Not that bad?! NOT THAT BAD?!" I wish I never said that. "I. Have. Breasts." He growled. This Supervillain swaps genders. And Chat Noir was the first victim.

I told him it wasn't that bad. He's a girl. At the moment. He looked even more terrifying. Women are scary. I should know. I have a Mom and a twin sister.

Most of my friends are girls. The only guy friends I have are Nino and Adrien. There's, Chloe, Marinette, Alya, Hazel, Addison, Katie, and Rose. And Juleka of course. But she's my sister so I'm not sure that counts.

"When Ladybug fixes everything you'll go back to normal." I assured him. Queen Bee was trying to hold in her laughter. "But you look so pretty as a girl." She tried to play with Chat's now long blonde hair but he swatted her hand away.