"Let's talk this out.", I say as I push past her door. She looks at me with an even colder look than the day we met.

"I don't want to talk to you Volkov.", she says her accent now clearly telling me to back off. Her voice distant and cold. My eyes widen. And I'm left standing there frozen.

Fuck.

I look at her and I see the pain in her eyes as she sees what her words caused in me. "Please Кролик", I say quietly as I step closer and she takes a step back. "Leave.", she says quietly and I hear her voice start to crack.

"No. Please Кролик. Let me explain.", I say as I take another step towards her only for her to take two back. The pain in her eyes is ten times more apparent than her anger on her face.

I hurt her.

I damaged what I've been trying so hard to repair.

Fuck damaged. I broke it.

I broke the trust and love she had for me. Only because my dumb fucking ego got in the way.

"Please.", I say quietly. "Please Bunny.", I say again. "Leave.", she says again her voice frail. And she turns around grabbing a stack of clothes with a few velvet boxes on top.

"Take them and leave.", she says as she presses the things into my arms. I look down at them realizing they are all the things I bought her. All the jewelry I gave her for random reasons. Only because the sight of them reminded me of her.

She stands there trying to keep herself together. I look at her and I see how badly she wants me to leave. So I comply.

I leave her room and she closes the door right after my foot made it out of the door. I hear the lock click I to place and then I lean against the door. Sliding down and taking a seat in the floor.

I'm going to wait. Right here.

I'll wait for her even if I might die right against the door.

...

I feel the door slip away right behind me but I don't hit the floor. As I open my eyes and look up I see Nora standing behind me.

"Go to bed.", she tells me as she steps away. "Where are you going?", I ask. "Kitchen.", she replies dryly. "Okay", I nod as I follow her down.

She ignores me completely as she makes herself some food and goes back up to the guest room.

I try to follow her into the room but she slams the door shut. In my face.

I let out a strangled sigh and lean my head on the door. "If you need anything I'm in our room.", I tell her loud enough for her to hear on the other side.

I go to our room and take a seat on the sofa. I pull out my phone and call the one person I know might be able to help me.

Her little sister

"What?", I hear her sister snap at me through the phone. They must've talked. "I need your help", I state quietly. "Say it.", she says. "Say that you fucked up.", she snaps at me.