8

Nora

I wake up to Yury being on a call while caressing my cheek. He looks really good. I don't even know what got into me yesterday. Getting into the shower with him just like that.

I've gone crazy

He got off the call and looked at me. "You know you look pretty hot for the fact that you just woke up.", he smiled. "I feel like shit.", I grumbled and turned around wrapping myself in the comforter.

I felt him lay down on top of me and brush away the hair in my face. "Does something hurt?", he asked as he placed kisses on my cheek. "No. When are we planning on leaving?", I asked him. "As soon as you get dressed.", he replied and pulled me on top of him.

"To be honest I don't mind delaying our departure a little bit longer.", he said as he whispered in my ear. "Well I do. Get up and dressed.", I sighed rolling out of bed.

...

We land in Russia and I can't help but feel like I need to puke. "Yury.", I whisper under my breath. "Yes?", he asks turning around. I can't speak. I feel like I'm going to fall over. "Bunny?", he asks.

"I think I'm going to puke my guts out.", I told him. "Okay how about we go get some air before you do that?", he asks clearly panicking.

Wait.

Did we use a condom?

Fuck.

"Yury.", I turned to him. "If I'm pregnant I'm going to kill you.", I told him glaring at me. "I'm sure I didn't get you pregnant but if I did. I'm going to spoil that kid rotten.", he grinned. "I'm going to murder you", I told him as we walked out the plane.

We stood there for a few minutes and it didn't get better. "Are you better?", he asked me. "If you keep standing there I'm going to puke on you. Get the fuck out of my face.", I snapped at him.

"Fucking he'll calm down woman.", I heard someone say. "Tell me to calm down and I'll put a bullet into you.", I snapped turning to the person.

"I didn't think you'd show your face in Russia ever again Yury.", he laughed. "I didn't think you'd have the balls to talk to my wife like that.", Yury replied. "Well she threatened to kill my sister. I think I have the balls to do that.", he laughed.

" yeah yeah enough laughing and chatting who the fuck are you?", I snapped at the guy. "I'm Anya's uncle.", he said.

I turned to Yury and looked at him. "You have a second brother?", I asked him. "That's not my brother", he answered and then it clicked.

He walked up to me and smiled. "I sent a few of my men to get my niece. But seems like that ran into someone...", he stopped and took a breath. "Far worse than Yury or Ilya. Tell me how did you get my men to fold.", he said tilting his head to the side.

"I'll show you if you ever decide to lay your fucking hands on my niece again.", I hissed grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and pulling him down.

"Who said that I'd be going after my niece. Who knows maybe I want the kid that'll be made in here.", he said placing his gun on my stomach. "Get your fucking hands off my wife.", Yury snapped and slammed the guys arm over his knee snapping it in half.