10

Yury

"Please Nora.", I whine. "No. I don't want to get in the pool.", she sighs. "Pleaseeeee",I whine even louder. "No Yury.", she sighs again. "Why?", I ask as I cross my arms childlike. "Because I said so.", she says leaving no room for another argument. "Fine.",I huff and lean against the counter.

We've been in Russia for the past three days and I've been trying to get her to swim with me in our indoor pool. But she won't.

Maybe it's because of the scars.

It couldn't be. She's started to change in from of me. Not giving another fuck about them.

I walk up to her and throw her over my shoulder. "YURY PUT ME DOWN. DONT DO IT. NOOO", she screams and tries to get out of my hold. She hits my back as hard as she can. I know those are going to turn into bruises. At least one of them.

I reach the indoor pool and look at her. "You have three options. I throw you in completely clothed. You take off your clothes or I take them off.", I smile at her. "Don't you dare throw me in.", she hissed at me. "So which one is it?", I ask.

She sighs as she starts to take off her pants. I step back giving her more space. And what does she do? She tries to make a run for it. I wrap my arm around her waist and jump into the the heated pool.

I feel her legs wrap around my waist as she held on to me. I stand up and let our heads pop out on the surface. "YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE. I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU EVER-", I shut her up with a kiss.

I pull back smiling at her. "If you ever do this again-", I shut her up again with another kiss. This time with a longer one.

I pull back and wait for her to say something again but she doesn't. She just lets out an clearly annoyed huff and lets go of me.

"You're an asshole", she whispers. "Am I?", I ask amused as I walk through the water with her in my arms. "Mhm", she hums. "If my food burns I'm going to kill you", she whispers.

"I'll go check on it.", I smile as I slightly push her off. "I'll bring it to you if it's done.", I tell her and let her swim.

As I walk through he house I hear someone humming. When I arrive in the kitchen I see him. "Who made this? This is great.", Mikhail said pointing his fork to a plate with a little bit of Nora's food on it. "My wife. And I don't think she'll be happy about you eating her food.", I tell him.

"Who ate my food?", I hear Nora ask and the rage in her voice is prominent. "I did. What are you going to do about it little girl?", he asked.

He doesn't know who she is.

She gives me a look asking me who he is. "This is Mikhail my mothers father.", I tell her. "Ah", she nods. "And who is this?", he asks me. "This is Nora Kryeziu. My wife.", I tell him "Kryeziu?", he asks and I see his hand move to his belt.

"Don't even try.", I hear Nora hiss and I look at them. She has a knife to my grandfathers throat. I can't help but feel a proud smile rise onto my lips. "Put it on the counter.", she orders. "You don't have any authority in Russia.", he hisses back not doing as he's told. "But I do everywhere else. If you don't place that gun onto the table in the next two seconds I'll have your head on a stick the second you leave Russian air.", she hisses and I see a familiar smirk make an appearance on my grandfathers face.