Pre-Meeting Sexy Time, Part 1

Start from the beginning

But he also knows his wife, and he knows that she'd never let him do that; because she knows that they are important meetings that he needs to have. "So, are we going to have the boys home later?" Gabby smiled. "I am going to get them this afternoon and spend time with them while my mom does our laundry." Matt sighed as he heard Gabby say that. "Yeah, I should've probably done that." Gabby shook her head. "My mom said that she was more than okay with doing it baby, because we both know that you're busy; we both are, and we need to get some work done. In fact, I was thinking about working in my office while you talk to Rafael." Matt looked at Gabby as she said that, before moving his hand to her neck; after which, he stepped close to her and proceeded to kiss her softly. "How did you know that I have a meeting with Rafael?" Gabby smirked as she heard Matt ask her that because she knows his schedule by heart. "Baby, I was the one that changed it; remember? I changed it so my meeting was before lunch." Matt agreed.

He then went ahead and proceeded to get in bed so that he can sit with the woman he loves and was actually thinking about moving his legs to get in bed; but before he could, Gabby grabbed his hand and got close to him. "Ah, not so fast." Turning around to face his wife, Matt smiled as he proceeded to get close to his beautiful wife; after which, he put his hands on her hips and bent down so that he can kiss her softly. "God, I love it when you do that." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before bending down so that he could kiss her again; after which, he bent down and proceeded to kiss her neck softly. Stepping close to Matt, Gabby wrapped her arms around his back and moaned; because god, the way he did that was sexy. "God, I am so glad that we don't have the boys right now; because I know if we had them, then I wouldn't be able to get this right now." Matt agreed with his wife, well aware that was the case. After which, he proceeded to pick his beautiful wife up in his arms, which is something that turned Gabby on, as it's sexy.

God, the fact that Matt can still pick her up like this, even while she's pregnant with their girls; well, it's such a turn on...and she's just so glad that this is everything that they both want to do right now. They want to hold each other close, and they want to make sure that they take it easy with each other; starting with them taking some time with each other right now, because that's exactly what they're going to do. They're going to take it easy with each other, which starts with Matt getting his wife in bed; the wife who just climbed into his lap and cuddled up to him. And that's something that Matt always loves the feeling of, because he loves the fact that they are holding each other close, which is exactly what they want to do right now, as they have a bunch of time to do just that. They don't have the boys, and they have some time ahead of their meetings; time where they can give each other some attention, which can most definitely include some sexy time with each other. Kissing his beautiful wife, Matt smirked as this was perfect.

It was exactly what he wanted to do with the woman he loves, and it's actually all he needs from Gabby; he doesn't need sex right now, if she doesn't want to give him any...and that was due to the fact that he's not interested in doing that. He's much more interested in the two of them taking things slow with each other and showing each other a bunch of love; by being passionate with each other and sharing a bunch of kisses. After all, that's exactly what Matt's in the midst of doing; as he ran his hands up and down her back, and just took things slow with his wife. So slow, that he just loved this time that they were having with each other; and he just wished that he could get this time more often, because it's so damn sexy. And that's why he's not wasting time right now, because he misses this time he can get with Gabby; so, he just decided to start getting his wife undressed again so that they can get in bed with each other...and so that they can enjoy each other however Gabby wants to do that, because that's what Matt wants too.

He wants to take things slow with her, while they hold each other close; with the both of them being bare-chested, and just holding each other close as they share a sweet kiss. But of course, there's something that Matt has to do prior to getting in bed; because like he just said, they want to be bare-chested with each other. And that means that he needs to help Gabby do something, which would be take off her bra; something that Gabby wants him to do more than anything in the entire world, and she wants him to do it now. "Baby, we don't have all the time in the world; and I want you to stop teasing me, because that's what you're doing right now." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case; after which, he leaned in and proceeded to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. But he was no longer just kissing her lips, but he was also kissing her breasts; and that was due to the fact that her bra was on the ground, and Matt was ready to pick Gabby up in his arms...and lay her down in bed.

And that's exactly what he did, he picked her up in his arms and then turned around so that he can lay her down in bed, which is something else that he did, because it's really sexy. Because he wants to look down at his girl, and he wants to hold her close to him for a minute; and that's going to start with Matt hovering over Gabby and moving his hand to her neck. 

And let's just say that Gabby loved that, which she showed him by moving her hand to his arm; that way, they can just hold each other close and stare at each other ahead of something else that Gabby wanted Matt to do

And let's just say that Gabby loved that, which she showed him by moving her hand to his arm; that way, they can just hold each other close and stare at each other ahead of something else that Gabby wanted Matt to do. And that was bend down, and kiss her softly, which is the next thing that Matt did, as he knew that was what she was craving from him right now. She was craving his lips, and she wanted them to be on his. So, he decided to (finally) give her exactly what she wants from him right now; and that would be his lips on hers, as he takes things nice and slow with the woman he loves and craves more than anything in the entire world. "Want to get in bed now?" Gabby smirked.

"I think we both know that's exactly what I want you to do, I want you to get in bed so that we can hold each other close; and so that you can be on top of me and give me exactly what I want right now. Climbing into bed with his gorgeous wife, Matt smirked as he proceeded to get close to the woman he loves; after which, he laid down next to her and proceeded to tug the covers up on top of the both of them. Moving her hand to Matt's neck, Gabby smiled as she took things nice and slow with the man she loves; just wrapping her arms around his neck, Gabby smiled due to the fact that this is absolutely perfect. They want to just hold each other close, as they make love to each other (quickly) this morning. I mean, what's better than the feeling of her husband giving her a quick round of sex before they take a shower with each other, which is something that they need to do, before they have a board meeting today. They need to meet with their executives, so that they can get an update on all of their companies; not that they need to think about it.

Especially not right now, when they want to have fun with each other; when they want to make love to each other, which is exactly what Matt is starting to do right now (as he just took off her underwear). Throwing them onto the ground, Matt smirked as he moved his hand to Gabby's neck and just started to take things nice and slow with each other; at the same time, Gabby ran her hands down Matt's back so that she could help him with his boxers. And god, that feeling was nice; because it's what Matt needed, so that he could give his beautiful wife exactly what she wants right now. She wants him to take things nice and slow with her, the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; and now, that's exactly what he's in the midst of doing. He's taking things nice and slow with her, as they have a bunch of fun ahead of them having a busy day. And there's a reason why they're doing it, because they aren't going to get a chance to do this later; especially if they have the boys later, if they have them at least. Gabby wants to talk about that.