5

You were in the bathroom leaning your back against the wall as tears fell. You didn't understand why you were crying, I guess it just happens when you're in love. It's only been a couple of hours and you're already falling for Johnny, even though you've loved him before but that's different, that's not reality, this is. "Y/n??" You heard your mom coming inside the bathroom.

You looked at her. "Oh, honey, what happened?" She saw your tears. "Everything, mom.." "well, what's "everything?" She asked. "Just..Johnny.." you replied. "Did something happen between you two?" "It's just me. I got a little nervous and scared when he was just being the sweetest.." you replied. "Oh, Y/n...it's okay to get nervous and scared when someone you love is right in front of you, I use to get nervous and scared all the time whenever I saw your father, he was just the sweetest and dearest man I've ever met!" She said.

"Really..?" "I'm serious, he was such a gentleman!" She smiled. Your father passed away when you were 6, you didn't remember a whole lot but all you know is that he was an amazing person. You just laughed a little. "Now, let's get back out there before people start wondering where we are-" "YVETTE!" "Which is what's happening right about now!" She grabbed your hand and dragged you out the bathroom making you laugh.

"It'll be okay, Y/n, he's a really kind and wonderful man, I'm pretty sure he's looking for you, hun" mom said. You slowly added as mom left to go get stuff done. You sighed and stood by a table. "Hey" you turned to the right and there stood Johnny. He looked like he felt really bad. "Hi" you turned to him. He took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I-..I really shouldn't of did that to you..-" "no, Johnny, I'm sorry. I shouldn't of reacted like that when all you were trynna do was be friendly.." he frowned a little.

I also want you. "Yeah.." he nodded. You both looked at eachother. You couldn't help but smile making him smile. He thought the way you smiled was beautiful and he adored you. "You're really beautiful, you know that?" "I wouldn't go that far" you laughed. "I'm serious" He also laughed. You smiled and looked down. "Y/n, honey!" You looked over and saw your mok signaling for you to come over.

You looked at Johnny as his eyes lingered all around you while you walked away. He quickly placed a piece of paper in your little purse without you looking. He placed his hands in his pocket with a smile on his face.