3

You and your mom walked around. "Did you talk to Johnny?" She asked. "Yeah, and he's actually really nice" you replied. The flirting though. "See? I told you it'd be alright!" She smiled. You then see Johnny to someone and he saw you and smirked, you just smiled a little. Mom saw and she also smiled. "You like him a lot, don't you?" She said. "Well, of course!" You replied.

"Go make a move!" She said. "I can't, mom!" You said back. "Why not?" "He's much older than me!" "A little older can't stop your feelings" she said. "It's not that easy, you probably were younger than dad" you said back. "Actually, 1 year apart" she replied. "Still" you shrugged. "Honey- just go atleast do or say something!" She said. "Okay, fine!" You sighed.

You patted your dress down, then started walking over to him. He was already looking at you and smiled at the sight of you. "Hey, um, sorry, I'm not trying to bother you" you laughed nervously. "Who said anything about bothering?" He also laughed. Really, Y/n? "Yeah- sorry.." you sucked in your bottom lip.

"So..I kind of want to talk to you" he said. "Yeah? What about?" You asked. He shrugged and walked closer to you. "Just about our age difference" he replied. Shoot. "What about it?" You fiddled with your hands. "Well. I find it funny how I find someone so much younger than me extremely hard to resist~" he flirted. Your eyes widened a little. You turned to look at your mom who was somewhere else not paying attention.

"Yeah?~" you for some reason flirted back. "Mhm~" he bit his lip. "Hm. Well, then I guess it's time to start earning, don't you think?~" you smirked. His eyes widened a little and he started feeling hard. "What if I disobey?~" he said. "Then that'll cost you something unrealistic~" you whispered to him. His eyes widened a little more. You just smiled to act normal, then walked away waving him off.

"Dang, who's that?" Sal Jenco, another one of the cast, asked walking up to him. "Someone who I might end up dying for.." Johnny replied also walking away to go follow you.