Chapter 10: Hehehehe

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A NEW CHAPTER WELL TOO BAD! GAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH

Alrighty then shut your assholes, I have concluded that this whole conquering the whole universe shit was a bad idea and I have an awesome plan to pull myself from it. Look I ain't no pussy from my stunt last chapter, I ain't scared. I am getting lazy being a god or ruler or anything.. I just wanna fuck shit up! But this whole Warhammer 40k universe shit is getting old.. So I am going to another universe! Yeah you heard me right! My friend the author, will make a series of my awesomeness!

Author: A series about you??

Y/N: Yes!

Author: I am not making a series about you, I made you so that you can fuck shit up in the Warhammer universe!

Y/N: Well you can't do anything about it! Have you got any ideas since the last chapter?

Author: What- I umm... None...

Y/N: Exactly! So I suggest that I will fake my death and move to another universe!

Author: Move? You ain't coming back to the Warhammer universe? What about your followers?

Y/N: Nah they'll be fine without me. I just want more action! More seriousness! Like uhhhhhh.... Arcane! Or uhhhhhh... Oh oh oh Miraculous Ladybug!

Author: Miraculous Ladybug? You fuckin serious?

Y/N: Hell yeah I'm fuckin serious!

Author: But why Miraculous Ladybug? You could've just picked like uhh Marvel or DC?

Y/N: I'll do those later! But first, I wanna do Miraculous Ladybug!

Author: But why though?

Y/N: It's because I would love to see every character trip and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure once I appear! Don't worry, I won't do anything dumb while I am there.. I just wanna see the action unfold! I will make my first appearance awesome!

Author: Ugh... I can't believe I am agreeing to this but alright we can do Miraculous Ladybug.

Y/N: YES!

Author: BUT! Only for a couple of chapters. I ain't wasting my time on the whole thing. Also, I will get to pick which universe we get to go next after Miraculous Ladybug.

Y/N: Deal!

Author: Lolz I still don't get why you really like Miraculous Ladybug- HEY THAT'S MY KEYBOARD GIVE IT BACK!

HELLO MY FELLOW READERS! IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR WARHAMMER 40K FANTASIES IS GONNA END! I'M SORRY BUT THAT'S HOW IT IS! I AM ALSO SORRY THAT YOU HORNY ASS MALE READERS WON'T GET ANY TAU PUSSY IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS! GAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Y/N: Don't leave us, I will return to the Warhammer 40k universe once I finish my Miraculous Ladybug fantasies 😏. That I promise you as the being nobody knows!

JUST THINK OF THIS AS THE ENDING OF VOLUME 1! NOW THEN! AUTHOR!! ANNOUNCE THE UPCOMING STORY ABOUT "Y/N in Paris? OverpoweredMaleReader x Miraculous Ladybug"

Author: Sheesh you really put the "x" on the title instead of versus huh?

Y/N: YEP!

Author: Ugh well you heard him. I am announcing that this will be the end of The Being Nobody Knows Vol 1. But don't worry Y/N will return to the Warhammer 40k universe once his Miraculous Ladybug fantasies are finished... But hey thanks for reading my book! I will see you guys soon!

Y/N: SEE YA AT THE NEXT BOOK GUYS!!

Please help me I'm taking hostage by Y/N. He really wants that Miraculous Ladybug fantasies so much. Oh god he is coming back, he wants me to finish the first chapter! PLEASE HELP M+$!$!$?hdjdnsmsmsmkjsksksksksjhsbndndjdjnsjskjWJSNNSBSnekenbwuziisojebwjbwdbwxnwlcbbxrbrbcbcrxkhlqdqqjlhwokbehwbwkdkwzoebxkwhlwbownkwbkelwhlwhoqhshkqbebwnwbzsihissbbl

You don't see shit. Now go read my Miraculous Ladybug fantasy, you disgusting horny ass male reader!