Chapter 9: The Council

Days after my awesome duel and the execution of Corn the Corn God. I am just chilling outside half-naked, in my shorts, and bathing in the sun light.

Y/N: (Relaxed) Fuck~~~~ This right here is the best~! I'm sure nothing is gonna happen now!

But his vacation got ruined by a sudden appearance of portal.

Y/N: OH WHAT THE FUCK NOW!?

The being nobody knows gets up from his lounge chair and mysterious figures came out of the portal.

???: You there.

Y/N: Me?

???: Yes.

Y/N: Who?

???: You.

Y/N: Huh?

???: You.

Y/N: What?

???: You have been summoned by the council.

Y/N: Council!? Who the fuck are they?! This is not fuckin Arcane, World of Warcraft, and Star Wars!

???: You have been summoned-

Y/N: Dude, shut the fuck up will you!? What the fuck do they want from me?!

???: They want to talk to you.

Y/N: Talk to me? I am in vacation, you mysterious looking bootleg RE4 merchant!

???: You must come with us immediately.

Y/N: Fuck no bitch!

???: How-

Y/N: Okay fine! I'll go!

The being nobody knows flicks his hand and he is wearing his normal clothes, he follows the mysterious figures through the portal and they are in another dimension.

Y/N: Huh the warp..

They led the being nobody knows through a hallway and they stopped at the door and they bow.

???: Go through here.

Y/N: okay then..

The huge door opens up revealing a round table consists of the gods and goddesses in the Warhammer 40k universe. The God of Change Tzeentch, The God of Plagues, Death, and COVID-19 Nurgle, The Dark Prince of Excess and Horniness Slaanesh, The Hierarch of Anarchy and Terror Malal, The God Emperor of Mankind, The Aeldari God of Deception and Creativity Cegorach, The Aeldari God of War Khaine, The Aeldari Goddess of Harvest and Life Isha, The Twin Gods of the Greenskin Gork and Mork, The Star God of Trickery and Lies Mephet'ran, The Star God of Darkness and Destruction Aza'gorod, The Void Dragon, and lastly Tsara'noga the Outsider..

Y/N: Daaang the big 15 are here! Wait 15?? Oh I meant 14 lol.

The being nobody knows laughs at this and the almighty beings kept their seriousness.

Y/N: Lol now let's get serious, the fuck do ya guys want?

Isha: You have been summoned here, in the matters of the blood god Khorne.

Y/N: Why the fuck do you care? You are an Aeldari Goddess! Why are you guys sit beside with your enemies??

Khaine: Outside of the council building, we are enemies but inside this room, we are the ones who kept the balance of the universe. No matter what happened in the past, our personal beliefs shall not stain this very halls.

Y/N: So you guys are some like..... Suicide Squad?

Outsider: We are the council of the warp. Now at the matters about you.

Y/N: Me? What about Khorne?

Deceiver: We'll talk about him later but you have high potential.

Y/N: Me? Oh am I that great?

Emperor: We don't even know who you are.

Y/N: Wait what? Then what's the point of summoning me? Also why are you here Emperor??

Emperor: I am in my spirit form..

Y/N: Huh makes sense.

Isha: You will be the next in line to take the place of Blood God Khorne. For your question, he was killed by an unknown god and we fear that he might kill all of us.

Cegorach: Agreed, we need to find a replacement for Khorne and you are the perfect fit for the role as a blood god.

Y/N: "Is this some kind of a fuckin joke?" Oh my god...

Khaine: Looks like this mortal is excited-

Y/N: You guys are so fuckin dumb and stupid..

The gods and goddesses looked at the being nobody knows with anger and shocked faces.

Void Dragon: AND WHO ARE YOU TO CALL US STUPID!?

Y/N: HA! You all know exactly who I am.. Y'all are just a bunch of pussies to talk about it. Now then...

The being nobody knows shows off a very dangerous aura to the almighty beings.

Y/N: Say my name..

Tzeentch: Do what? We don't have a damn clue who the hell you are.

Y/N: Yeah you do... I'm the man who killed The Blood God Khorne.

Nurgle: Bullshit! An unknown god got Khorne!

Y/N: You sure?

The being nobody knows glares at all of them, provoking them to do something.

Y/N: Say. My. Name.

All: Y/N the being nobody knows..

The being nobody knows pulls a pair of shades from his pocket and he wears them.

Y/N: You're goddamn right.

There was just complete silence until the being nobody knows breaks the silence.

Y/N: But the next time you or your followers do something that can piss me off...... I will fuck your eye sockets from the inside out.....

The being nobody knows teleports back to his vacation area and he lied down on the lounge chair.

Y/N: Ahhh~ Good to be back... Now for some music.

The being nobody knows summons a boombox and he plays "Come and Get your Love" . He lays back and relaxed to the music as he continues to sun bathe.

Y/N: Heh I love myself...

The vacation area is above the clouds and at the bottom is a bunch of his warriors and followers invading the radioactive Death World Krieg. Both of the side fought of each other as the being nobody knows is relaxing.

_________________________________________

Never expected another chapter huh?