Chapter 8: A Duel

I am almost ready to conquer the Warhammer 40k universe. My ships are ready, my armies are ready, my upcoming pizza stand is ready! Yes everything is according to plan hehehe.

Thrall: Bozz!

Y/N: Yes? What is it Thrall?

Thrall: Bozz! Yarrick is dead!

Y/N: Wait what? No way.

Thrall: It'z true bozz! All of me Boyz are talkin about it!

Y/N: Yarrick, the only human who has my huge respect is dead...

There was silence, the orc commander felt a slight fear from the silence alone.

Y/N: Who killed him?

Thrall: It'z Angron, bozz!

Y/N: Angron? One of the traitor primarchs.. Khorne's favorite toy.

Thrall: What are we gonna do bozz?

Y/N: Gather the orcs.. I mean all of them. Every orc you know. I'm gonna offer them something they can't refuse.

Thrall: And what iz dat bozz?

Y/N: We are gonna fight Angron and avenge Yarrick for taking away one of your best fights of all time. IT IS TIME FOR WAAAAAGH!!!!

Thrall: YEAAAAHHHH!!! I'LL BE GOIN NOW BOZZ!!

The orc commander left to gather the troops and every orc in the Warhammer 40k universe.

Y/N: Rest well Yarrick.. we never met but you are one of the best. I promise you this.. I will make Angron my own personal bitch and turn him into one of those genderbent wh40k fan arts from Twitter and will become my orc's cum dumpster....

Y/N: Holy shit author, do you have to make it that dark?

Author: It's the Warhammer 40k universe, it's already dark as it is.

Y/N: True but not that truly dark like Kuroinu level dark. But yeah you got the point, WH40k is already dark as it is. Well anyways!

Salvo: My liege, what is going on?

Y/N: Hm? Oh me, Thrall, and the orc factions are gonna go hunt down and kill Angron.

Salvo: May I ask why?

Y/N: Find it out yourself, you boot legged Ghost Rider.

Y/N left to see if the orc troops are ready and he is standing on the balcony, looking over the orcs gathering in formation.

Y/N: Huh they are gathering really well, seems wholesome.

The orc commander kneels at Y/N and all the orcs behind him kneeled down as well.

Thrall: They are ready bozz!

Y/N: Good. Now ready your war undies because this is gonna be a bumpy ride.

The being nobody knows starts to use some kind of unknown magic and the reality around them starts to flicker. In a blink of an eye, Y/N, Thrall, along with all of the orcs are gone. They arrived at the beating heart of the the Blood God's domain. The forces of Khorne's beasts and warriors already sensed their presence but they also got the attention of Khorne himself.

Khorne: WHO DARES ENTER MY REALM?!

Y/N: Oh hey Corn!

Khorne: IT IS KHORNE! WHAT ARE YOU AND YOUR GREEN SKIN SLUGS DOING IN MY DOMAIN!?

Y/N: Sorry that we intrude your blood masturbating but we've come here to kill your champion! Your chaos primarch!

Khorne: HMMMM. SO YOU WISH TO CHALLENGE MY CHAMPION!?