Chapter 2: So anyway I started blasting

Y/N Pov

When I returned back to the others, they are still fighting the imperium and then the crisis suits got deployed and saved our asses or should I say, they're asses.

The soldiers and recruits cheered that reinforcements have arrived and due to the reinforcements arrival they all got motivated to shoot back at the enemy with confidence. I can't believe I'm saying this but, it looks like the Tau are winning. But then one of the space marines charged at the recruits with no mercy. By reflex and instinct, I ran towards the group of recruits and I block the space marine's power sword with the chainsword and the recruits and high ranking officers looked at me with awe, I shove the space marine back and I slice him in half. The space marine's body fell to the floor and I am covered of blood, I wipe the blood off my face and I look at the distance. An imperial knight is looking straight at me.

Y/N: Oh shit...

Before the imperial knight aiming it's huge cannon at me, it got explode by a heavy battlesuit behind me. I sighed of relief that the imperial knight got destroyed well I can admit that the Tau are really good at long range but not at short range. Well in order for me to destroy the Tau from the inside out, I need to be trusted and get promoted, I know what to do. I raise my pulse rifle in the air and I shouted:

Y/N: FOR THE GREATER GOOD!!!!!

I charge at the enemy lines and the whole Tau army got motivated and they followed my lead, they kept their distance so that they can shoot the enemy but me? I'm gonna make a badass moment in the Tau history books, that a man charged to a suicidal run only with his chainsword. The imperium of man looked like they are losing, the space marine's are getting owned along with the guardsman regiment. But then out of nowhere, a dreadnaught landed in front of me and it fucking grabbed me after it landed.

Y/N: Oh for FUCKS sake- AAAAAAA!!

I got spinned around on its hand and I felt dizzy, the dreadnaught threw me and I got thrown over to an unmanned battlesuit. I fix myself up and I look at the battlesuit, without hesitation I get in the battlesuit and I use the suit to charge at the dreadnaught.

Y/N: THIS IS HOW YOU USE A BATTLESUIT YOU NO NOSE MOTHERFU-

I shoot at the dreadnaught before landing the battlesuit's fist onto it, the dreadnaught got stunned and I start beating the crap out of it.

Y/N: Yeah! Watchu gonna do now you walking coffin motherfucker!?

The dreadnaught grabbed the battlesuit's hand.

Y/N:

The dreadnaught smashes the whole battlesuit along with me inside it onto the ground repeatedly and repeatedly