𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3

Chapter three: Friday Night Bites

⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓

T̷̫͉̰͕̒́h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ O̵̷̪̰ͩ͆ͅḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊s̩͙͖̋͛͟t̴͕͖͓̀ B̟̈́̆̐̄̚͜r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚t̴͕͖͓̀h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟

Nathaniel walked toward the Mystic Falls High with Stefan by his side, but stopped as soon as he saw his baby brother stopping and looking at Elena and her friend Bonnie.

Nathaniel internally groaned at that.

"Go on, Venie. Go get your girlfriend."

Nathaniel smirked when he saw Stefan cringing at what he said.

"I- Alright. See you later, Nathan."

He waited while watching Stefan walking away before continuing walking toward the school.

As he kept walking, he overheard Elena inviting Stefan for dinner whiel also listening to Tyler and Matt's conversation, then he turned around to see Stefan catching the ball and throwing it back to them.

Nathaniel smiled at that as he turned around walking into the school.

T̷̫͉̰͕̒́h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ O̵̷̪̰ͩ͆ͅḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊s̩͙͖̋͛͟t̴͕͖͓̀ B̟̈́̆̐̄̚͜r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚t̴͕͖͓̀h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟

Nathaniel -who was in his office- had a free period, so he thought to be the good oldest brother he was to spy on his baby brother with his vampire hearing.

Stefan was in Tanner's class as he picked up Tanner's and Stefan's -fortunately- first part of the conversation.

"Very well. The fall of the Berlin wall."

"1989. I'm good with dates, sir."

"Are you? How good? Keep it to the year. Civil Rights Act."

Nathaniel laughed hearing Tanner challenging his vampire brother.

"1964."

"John F. Kennedy assassination."

"1963."

"Marting Luther King."

"'68."

"Lincoln."

"1865."

"Roe vs. Wade."

"1973."

"Brown vs. Broad."

"1954."

"The battle of Gettysburg."