Chapter 12 Part 2: I'm coming

Naruto's Pov

I started reading the note that Sasuke wrote that Nao gave me. It read. . .

To My best friend

Naruto, I will kill you next time our paths will cross. I'll gain more power by destroying our bond, and I'll use that power to get my revenge, but don't worry, you'll still be apart of me. You'll be my eyes. I'm going to Orochimaru, this will be the last time I see you in a while. . .

That, that damn Sasuke! I thought then I saw Nao fall on her knees making the paper in her hand fall. "Nao?!" I quickly ran up to her when her breathing became unsteady. She fell to the ground. "Nao?!!!" I shouted trying to help her gain her consciousness, but there was no use she was all blacked out.

I ran to the hospital as quick as I could, holding Nao on my back. As I got there I shouted to any nearby doctors to help her. Then they immediately took her of my back placing her on one of those human holders that I didn't know the name of, and quickly took her to a room. I'd love to stay and take care of Nao, but I had to go after that bastered!

I quickly thought of the best person to take care of Nao since Kakashi Sensei was out on a mission. Hinata I thought and quickly ran to the Hyūga Compound. I got there and found Neji training Hinata. I ran to them and quickly told them what happened, and asked if Hinata could take care of Nao, and Neji to come with me to get Sasuke.

They agreed, and Hinata quickly ran to the hospital worried about her. While Neji went to report to Granny Tsunade about this mission I planned to go on. I went to Shikamaru, and he insisted on bringing Choji, and Kiba. So we went to get them, after that we head to the gates of the village finally heading out.

I felt bad for not having Nao come with us but we had to do this fast if we wanted to catch up to him, but I couldn't just get her up like a manic in that state.