Chapter 12: The Pain

Nao's Pov

The Next Day

Team 7 has a mission today so I did my normal routine, but I got only to see a worried Naruto-kun, and. . . No Sasuke-kun?!. . ."Naruto-kun do you know where's Sasuke-kun?" He sad-Smiled at me, basically trying to comfort me "Maybe his sick, or something. We should go check on him" I smiled"Yea. . Besides our Mission can wait" We head to the Uchiha Compound, and found his house in a sec.

"Sasuke-kun?!" I asked while bringing my hand to knock on the door but. . . The door just opened from my hand. What?! I was shocked, so was Naruto. We rushed inside "Sasuke-kun?!/ Sasuke?!" We shouted. We went to search every room until we got to his room, the last room in the house. . .

I opened it hoping to find a teamate of mine in there, but I lost it all when I found nothing. . I went further to double check. I saw a picture facing down. I unconsciously took it in my hand to see it. It was our picture of Team 7?! What the hell was going on?! I went to check his cabinet. Nothing.

Nothing

Nothing

I went back to the picture to see there was two pieces of paper next to it. One reading 'For Nao' and the other 'For Naruto' I turned to Naruto seeing he was still too shocked about what the hell was happening, honestly it was the same for me, but I had to act quickly if there may be the slightest chance of getting him back, maybe this could give us I clue. I handed his paper to him

He took it in his hands, becoming more serious about the situation. I opened my paper reading. . .

To Nao

Nao, I understand this might be really hard for you, and you deserve way, way more then this. Nao your my light. Your the one who got me out of the darkness after our clan died. You're the only one that can make me smile, give me happiness. I love you Nao, so much it hurts, I want to be with you, to support you in your worst, to protect you, to grow up with you, to rebuild our clan with you. I want to stay with you. . Forever. I never wanted to leave you, but this is for your, and my own good. I'm going to Orochimaru to gain more power. Our paths will definitely cross again I'm sure of it. I'll never forget you Nao. Thank you for everything.

Tears came in my eyes, I tried to hold them disparitly, but they just spilled out uncontrollably. I love you damn it! I felt so much pain in my chest it was so much I couldn't take it. I started to lose control of my breathing, then everything started going darked the only thing I remember seeing was Naruto trying to talk to me.