Chapter 8: -

Sasuke's Pov

I finished cleaning all the blood -that felt like an hour!- then I went out to see my cute Nao. Now I could see her well -not having blood in my eyes- with 'my' clothes on with the Uchiha crest. She was "Adorable.." i thought "What was that?" She asked. Damn I didn't notice I said that out loud! Thank god she didn't hear...

"Oh nothing.. let's go!" I went signaling her to follow. I noticed she didn't follow me "What's wrong Nao?" I said turning seeing her looking down coverimg her face with her hair "Umm... It's just kind of embarrassing to go out to the open while wearing your clothes..." Oh.... Stupid me! "My place is really close.. so let's go there. I got some new clothes that I didn't wear, so it won't be a problem"

"O-Okay(She eye-smiled at me) Thank you Sasuke-kun.. (She sad-Smiled) if it wasn't for you idk what would have happened" I felt a warmth in my chest "Np I mean, I couldn't just let him do that to you..." She seemed sad about rememberimg 'that' "Sorry" I said looking away. There was a silence until I lead Nao to  The Uchiha Compound, where my house was. Though it was still quite...

When we got there we were walking through the hallway of the compound, going to my house. "Wow
.. it's been forever since I've been here..." It makes sense since her Okaa~San died... "Though it seems like it died out..." She said. "Yea... After everyone was gone there was no one to take care of there house's" I said calmly since I was used to this, this is where my house is so Ofc I am used to it

"But... Now it still belongs to the Uchiha right?" "Yea..?" "Then should we do something about it?" She asked happily "Sure why not, but first let's do what we came here for" "Oh.. right!" I went inside of his house when he opened it. I wasn't really surprised by how big it is since I knew 'Uchiha Style' "Oh yea, there is my Mother's clothes?" The raven hair said "What? No that's I can't do that" "it's okay. It's not even used, and it'll be better use it instead of throw it"

After complaining I wore it and it looked like....

Hi everyone I am soo sorry I'll only be coming back after my mid term exams. I'll miss you all
Byeee