Cat Uzi

It was a nice and cold day, N was sleeping when He started to have flashbacks to when he, V and J were Worker drones, He woke up with a start, breathing Heavily, N Decided to get up and go on A Adventure with Uzi, He was pretty Mad at V for hiding stuff from him

As N made his way towards Uzi's place, he heared something happen in her room, He panicked and pulled out his wings, flying towards her house even faster, thinking the worse had happened to someone he cared dearly about.

He landed in front of her houses door, he didn't have time to knock, so he pushed it open and looked for Uzi's Room, After finding it, he banged on the door "Uzi?!" No answer.

Now with fear rising into his gut, N kicked the door down only to see a Purple Cat with a Beanie on it.

"Uh?" N walked over to the Cat, instead of it running away, It rubbed against N's Hand and meowed at him, N was confused but picked the cat up anyways, he didn't want anything bad to happen to the poor cat if Khad Had found a Random cat in his daughter's room.

Uzi, while Holding the cat, still looked for Uzi, This wasn't like her to suddenly disappear, He held onto the cat with dear life, thinking the cat could help N find Uzi, So he put the cat down and looked into Its Eyes.

"Tell me, Cat, where is Uzi, do you happen to know where she is?" N said with a serious tone, The cat nodded 

"I wish you could speak English so this could get done faster with telling me where she is" N said looking down, losing hope.

"Meow" Said the Cat, it Rubbed against N as he tried to hold back tears, Why now does he cry, he held onto where a heart would be and pulled his legs up against his chest.

"Its...just...she...she was the first person who has seen me like this to treat me with care and kindness, I just feel like if she was here, I would tell her that....I loved her, V...V hides things from me....I'm not a kid, I can take care of both myself and Uzi, I just....wanted to tell Uzi before she taken from me...I feel so dumb" N hid his face in between His legs, he didn't ge to see a purple glow appear in the room.

But he did felt two arms wrap around him, he looked up only to see a blushing and shy Uzi.

"U-Uzi?, where were you, where did the cat go, what happened to you-" Before N could finish his sentence, he was was met with a pair of lips belong to Uzi, N closed his eyes and leaned forward, while Uzi held his face and kept her eyes close, she was still blushing and shy and so was N

They stayed like that for a few moments till Khad came into Uzi's room.

"Hey Uzi, What happend to my favorite door-" he stopped talking as soon as he saw His daughter making out with a murder drone.

"UZI?!!" Khad Yelled and The Two broke apart, "This was gonna be so hard to explain", N and Uzi both thought at the same time.