III and VI and Blade

Începe de la început

She looks over her tatters clothes.

Y/n: "Aw poo I liked these clothes a lot, might need to go back into my old clothes for a bit."

Y/n: "Or sense summer is not to far I can go into my summer clothes. I can make the blood get going for others."

Y/n: "Yeah lets screw with some."

She twirls around a magical veil drops over her, darkness engulfs her. She comes out and smiles.

Y/n: "Time to make my first arrest."

Y/n: "Sith and Lancer get ready to attack the winged bastard

Y/n: "Sith and Lancer get ready to attack the winged bastard."

???: "And what of I contractor?"

Y/n: "Nothing yet you will be used when the time is right...Actually can you get ready to face him soon?"

???: "Yes contractor I will stall him for the time until you are done with your end."

Y/n: "Thanks now my mana creature take me to the school."

As it's stomach growls.

Y/n: "Good boy mommy will give you a treat later."

Y/n: "I'm going to scar a bird."

Kokabiel was fighting the ORC it was going both ways for a bit until. He drop two bombs.

Kokabiel: "I have two things to bring up sense this has been so much fun."

Issei: "Why would we listen to overgrown crow."

Kokabiel: "Hear me out for you might, miss out about your teacher."

Rias: "You mean Y/n?"

Kokabiel: "That's her name she seemed to give my lackies a problem, but she was just an ant to me."

Akeno: "What do you mean?"

Kokabiel: "Well that will be saved later, for this one is much bigger than someone, six feet under."

Everyone: "..."

Kokabiel: "Whoops sorry slip of tongue, but this is far bigger than that woman's head your prays, and wishes to god. Have fell on death's ears god's dead."

Everyone: "...What."

Everyone shock that god is dead and to hear Y/n might be dead."

Asia passed out from god's death, Xenovia and Irina fell to their knees.

Issei: "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU UGLY BASTARD OF A CROW."

Everyone was shocked to see upset about god's death.

Kokabiel: "You upset about his death?"

Issei: "NO JACKASS IM UPSET YOU ATTACKED OUR TEACHER AND ASSUME YOU KILLED HER."

Kokabiel starts to laugh like crazy.

Issei jumps into the sky attacking the winged bastard.

Issei: "Of everyone you fucked with you messed with our teacher, yeah she can be strange and super-hot. Even then she cared for us, bastard I will rip you apart."