Summer in Felcroft

Summer in Felcroft

"For it will be a summer of healing and reflection"

Synopsis:  Sebastian and his kindred spirit are almost identical. They both enjoyed dabbling with the dark arts and were always up to no good. The end of their sixth year changed their lives forever.

After Sebastian murders his uncle after attempting to heal Anne, and with his partner hiding the evidence, the two will have to carry a sense of guilt and punishment for the rest of their life. Sebastian doesn't go to Azkaban but he is riddled with shame and hopelessness.

The once, new student had also just lost Professor Fig after the final repository battle, cementing a deeper trauma amongst the two. Anne wants nothing with her brother. Ominis can't recognize his two best friends the way he once did.

Just when Sebastian thought he'd wind up spending the summer alone, he comes to find out that his bonded partner is coming with him. And together, they will reflect upon their tragedies but also experience a love they have for one another. 

Disclaimer: 

This is NOT a slow-burn romance. Yes, it is a romance but this explores unhealthy coping mechanisms amongst each other. Because there will be both fluff and smut, I have decided to age up the characters and have it take place the end of their sixth year instead. The events in the end of Hogwarts Legacy remain the same however. 

This story also deals with depression, gore, and violence. This story can be pretty upsetting sometimes so please be advised. 

I wanted to make this story as there have been many fan fictions where Sebastian is often left alone during the summer, but also the MC just simply refuses to spend time with him as much as before. So in this story, I wanted to explore a MC that does stick by Sebastian in the end. That doesn't shy away from him. If anything, what if they are just the same as him. 

The MC will not be referred as Y/N cause again, I hate using those. But I will again keep the description vague as possible as I want the reader to feel immersed into this story. 

[TIKTOK]

I do have have the audios that accompany this story, but there will be new additional scenes of course added for this story. To be honest, I haven't been doing AIS with what the recent drama happened in the Hogwarts Legacy community. NSFW audios are disgusting and while I don't make content like that, I don't want to get accidentally put in that crowd by mistake. But also, I just feel like no one is interested in them anymore in terms of ratings.

But if you guys are actually interested, let me know. 

And yes, I will update Sallow Grave. This week, I am resuming my writing again! 

Hope you guys read this story <3

-Rini xoxo