Champions legue final - mapi leon

- hi guys just a quick imagine, didn't read this over so hope it's okay for you :) happy weekend

Today was the day you would face your old team you spent all your childhood, youth and teenage years with, Wolfsburg in the champions league final with your new team Barcelona.
Growing up as a German girl in Wolfsburg who was football crazy with a football crazy farther instantly ment you were a Wolfsburg from the day you were born.
When you were 7 Wolfsburg put you in there academy team and yourself and family were overjoyed with your achievements. As the years went on with you in the academy team, at the age of 17 you made your first debut for the first team, which was one of the best days of your life and shortly after that you became a regular starter for Wolfsburg and the German national team. During your time at Wolfsburg you became great friends with Alex popp who took you under her wing along with Lena oberdorf also becoming your best friend.
When you reached the age of 23 you knew your football was in need of a new challenge and as your contract was running out many fans questioned where you were going, all of them hoping there young German home grown star would stay at Wolfsburg but when your departure from the team was announced the team and fans were so sad to be seeing you go but proud of you for being a great player for there team for the past 16 years.

In the summer of 2021 you signed with Barcelona along with Fridolina Rolfo, your teammate from Wolfsburg. As soon as you met the team you instantly got on with all of them especially mapi Leon.

Fast forward 2 years you and mapi had been together for 1 year and half, with the both of you sharing an apartment together with a couple of cats who were basically you and mapis children.

Present day
As you arrived at the stadium in Eindhoven, you were out doing the pitch inspection when you felt a weight jump onto your back, 'hallo y/n my favourite and only Barcelona player' Lena oberdorf screamed into your ear. When you relived who it was you screamed to like a school girl who had been asked out by her crush. After speaking to Lena for a while with some of the rest of your old teammates coming over as well, including your old team mum Alex. Frido and Mapi come over to you, with frido greeting her old teammates as well, and mapi circling her arms around your waist, you let her and Lena have a talk until you got told to go in a get ready as the stadium was starting to fill and it was getting close to kick off, you left mapi to do her normal pre match ritual of feeling the grass and you turned to Lena and gave her a big hug whilst whispering in her ear 'have fun but not to much' as you sent her a wink whilst you and mapi rand back into the tunnel.
Standing in the tunnel with patri in front of you and mapi behind you, you were focused and determined to win this game for the fans, for your family that had game from Germany to watch and most importantly for the club.
As the match started Barcelona we're heavily dominant on the ball, but Wolfsburg did still have a few shots on goal.
The first goal came from you in the 34th minute of the match with all your teammates grounding you, it felt bittersweet to be scoring a goal for Barcelona against your old team. As halftime came, Jonathan gave the whole team a quick talk with a game plan.
When the second half started Wolfsburg scored from Alex popp in the 82nd minute, which ment if we couldn't get a goal within 8 minutes it would would go to extra time, but suddenly the ball felt at your feet and you absolutely smashed it into then goal and you knew you were at the high of your career, after the team celebrated with you, you guys managed to keep Wolfsburg off the ball until the final whistle.
When the whistle went you fell to the floor being extremely proud of your achievements, when mapi came over you looked in her eyes and saw the love she had for you in her eyes and you knew these were the moment you lived for in life.