Elevator girl - Deyna Castellanos

You had always lived in Manchester your whole life and when the time came at 19 you decided to move out of your family home on the outskirts of central Manchester to a new apartment that was in central Manchester.

You were now 23 and had lived in your apartment for four years and you had no idea of moving.
On a random Tuesday morning you were rushing to get into work and as you turned to get into the elevator you bumped into a brown haired girl who scrambled on the floor to pick up your pieces of paper that you had dropt.
"Omg I'm so sorry" your soft voice said as the brown haired girl handed you back the paper that had fallen.
"It fine don't worry about it, nice to meet you I'm Denya" the young girl who looked around your age greeted you as you noticed a different accent to her voice.
"Nice to meet you Denya, I'm y/n, I've never seen you around here are you new ?" You questioned as you had lived here for such a long time you basically knew everyone that lived in your apartment complex.
"Yes I am I just moved here to play football for man city" the girls answer shocked you as you never thought you would bump into a man city player.
"I thought I recognised a different accent"
"I'm Venezuelan but I used to play in Spain before moving to Manchester" you were immediately so interested in learning more about Denya but you looked at your phone and realised you were running late for work.
"I'm really sorry for cutting this conversation short but I'm running late for work, I hope I see you around soon"
"See you soon y/n" Denya muttered as you got in the elevator waving a goodbye to you.

Each day you always ended up seeing Denya and 2 months of being friends she invited you to her Man City football game.

Time skip
It had been 4 months since you'd met Denya and finally she asked you to be her girlfriend and to say you were happy was a under statement.