Paper rings - Ona batlle

- Based of the Taylor swift song paper rings :)
- didn't read this over so hope it's okay for everyone
- last day of the wsl today and could of might of been the last time we saw Ona and Alessia in a United shirt :(
- Anyways bring on the World Cup !

You had met Ona when you both played for the Barcelona b team together and when she left to go and play for Levante, you ended up in England miles away from Ona playing for Man United.

When you first arrived in England, Manchester was a cold, rainy city to you as Barcelona was always hot but as you grew used to the weather you started enjoying it.
The first meeting with the team you felt out of place being the only Spanish player in the team but Ella Toone and Alessia Russo made sure to include you in there duo that soon became a trio.
With Ona still playing in Spain and you in England you often missed your close friendship with her, and had to grow used to only seeing her at national camp, secretly hiding you're feeling towards the brunette defender. 

Present day
It was the 13th of July 2020 and you had just sat down from making some lunch when you heard the doorbell go on your apartment door. As you opened the door your face went from bored to shock in a matter of seconds after seeing the certain brunette defender you loved ever so dearly standing at you're door. 'Hello mi amor' Ona spoke to you, you still in a shock just jumped in to her arms. As you and Ona made it to the sofa in you're apartment, the question you were guessing was already answered for you by Ona 'I'm guessing you're wondering why I'm here' you nod your head to agree with her statement 'well y/n get used to seeing me a lot more as im a Red Devil as of today' to say you were shocked was an understatement but most of all you were extremely overjoyed that she was finally here with you. 'Ona I can't believe it, I'm so happy you're here, we're are you going to stay', the brunette girl suddenly became nervous and rubbed the back of her neck with a smile on her face 'I was wondering if I could stay here, with you y/n' of course you could never say no to you're favourite defender and the girl you felt so much love for.

As the months went on with Ona living at you're apartment, her settling in with the United team, and you two spending every single bit off you're free time together you both began to become extremely close, closer then you already were.

It was a late night and Ona and you were laying in your bed, despite Ona having her own room, most nights she chose to sleep with you, in your room. Ona turned to look at your face lying back on the pillows with her head lying on your chest, legs tangled together and her arm around you're waist with yours around her neck. She spoke up to you 'y/n', her whisper caught your attention almost immediately, 'yes Ona' you whispered back to her, 'I want to tell you something', instantly a flash of thoughts flashed in your mind, like she was leaving United or didn't want to live with you anymore, but you were far from the truth. Instead the brunette made you're heart go warm with what she said 'I've always loved you, since the first time I saw you on the Barcelona B, looking so nervous on you're first day, I knew at that point I would always want you and only you forever' you didn't even need to say anything to show her how you felt, you just grabbed her chin and kissed her and in that moment you finally knew what people ment when they said 'you know true love when you feel it'.
And that led to you and Ona becoming permanent roommates forever.