Rush Adventure Arc: Episode 3

Start from the beginning

Marine: "There you guys are! Where've you been? I've been worried sick about you blokes!"

"Easy for you to say. You were the one who took off without saying a word."

Tails: "Yeah! It's dangerous to be out here all by yourself."

Marine: "Don't chuck a wobbly! You blokes get stressed out too easily."

The human and mobians sweatdropped and sighed. She was starting to be a handful. But they were cut out of their musings when Marine spotted something.

Marine: "Hey, what's that floating thing coming right at us?"

Killua figured something was off. Looking at the distance, Marine was right. A giant floating object was coming right for them. It looked to be a pendulum of sorts, but it had a face that resembles a pirate and a red gem similar to the one thr Ghost Rex had. This is the Ghost Pendulum.

Marine: "That looks like fun! Come on, you guys, let's have a go at it! It'll be a real ripsnorter!"

Sonic: "Actually, why don't you sit this one out? Let me and Killua deal with this."

Marine: "Awww! Sonic, that's not fair!"

"This is serious, Marine. This isn't something to be taken lightly. Tails, watch over Marine for us.

Tails: "You got it. Be careful you two." The twin tailed fox grabbed Marine as he flew away somewhere safe to avoid the danger zone. Though Marine wasn't too pleased.

Marine: "Nooo! I wanna go too!"

Vs Ghost Pendulum

Sonic: "I don't think this guy is going to let us get up there easily. Any suggestions?"

"Judging by those legs attached to it, those are pendulums. That cyan sphere looks to be the lightest and smallest of the three, followed by the yellow and red spheres. If we can hit those spheres with enough force, it should fly up and hit its weakspot."

Sonic: "So hit it back and forth until it lands, eh? This shouldn't be a problem. Ya ready?"

"Like you even got to ask. Let's go!"

The Ghost Pendulum started to moves its legs around as the spheres spun around gradually gaining speed. The spheres flashed for a moment before spikes portruded out of it. The two speedsters dodged out of the way to avoid being crushed by the spiky spheres. One of the spheres hit the wall and was lodged into it.

As the Ghost Pendulum tries to break itself free, Killua and Sonic went ahead to hit the other two spheres. The spikes disappeared to cool down so it can be of use next turn. Sonic spin dashed into the little cyan sphere, causing it to fly up and hit the gem. Killua ran up to the yellow sphere and smashed it with a quick Jajanken, making the sphere fly up and hit the gem causing it to crack more.