Family Time in Bed

Start from the beginning

I mean, it's not like she doesn't have a right to stare at her gorgeous husband; whom is so damn sexy, and extremely muscular

I mean, it's not like she doesn't have a right to stare at her gorgeous husband; whom is so damn sexy, and extremely muscular. He's the only man that Gabby has ever loved the way she loves him, and he's the only man she plans to love the way she loves him. And they both know that. They both know that they are made for each other, and that they are going to be with each other for the rest of their lives. But for now, they are just going to take it easy with each other; ahead of them having breakfast. And that starts with Matt leaning over his beautiful wife once again and kissing her; because that was what she wanted after all, for him to kiss her and take things nice and slow with the woman of his dreams. And now, that's exactly what Matt's doing this morning. "God, you are such a tease when you do this to me baby." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case. "Oh, I know that this teases you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, as that most certainly was the case. "And you are so damn sexy as you do this for me. But now, I think we need to relax a bit." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case. "I know."

Smiling as she looked at Matt, she just watched as the man she loves leaned over her one last time; putting his hand on her neck in the process, Matt smiled as he took things nice and slow with the woman of his dreams. And god, did Gabby love the way Matt was kissing her right now. It was just so damn sexy, and she's really happy that this is what they're in the midst of doing with each other right now. They're holding each other close, as they get ready to spend the day in bed with each other; ahead of a busy day tomorrow, which Matt needs to talk to Gabby about. All the meetings that he has, as he knows that she can help him get all organized for that and everything in the morning. "Want to talk about it?" Matt was confused as he heard Gabby say that, unsure of just what she was talking about. "What are you talking about baby?" Gabby sighed as she looked at the man she loves, well aware of the fact that he does have something on his mind. "Baby, don't lie to me and say that you don't have something on your mind right now; I can see that you have something on your mind." Taking a breath, Matt agreed with Gabby as that most certainly was the truth; he had stuff on his mind.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Standing at his dresser shortly after getting the boys set up with some toys on his and Gabby's bed, Matt smiled as he turned to look at the woman he loves as she admired how the boys were currently playing with each other right now. "I can only assume that smile on your face is related to the fact that the boys are currently playing with each other on our bed?" Turning her head to look at Matt, who was now shirtless and wearing nothing but his boxers; Gabby couldn't help but smirk, as he really is sexy and muscular. "God, so damn sexy." Snickering a bit as he heard his wife say that, Matt was well aware of the fact that Gabby always enjoyed it when he was shirtless; and even better, when he's just wearing his boxers (as he is right now). But then again, can you really blame her? Her husband is very handsome, and he feels the same way about her; when it comes to her wearing sexy lingerie, which Gabby is currently doing right now. And he doesn't care that it's maternity lingerie because it's still very sexy. "And I love what you decided to wear for me." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that. "It's still our anniversary weekend after all." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife.