Chapter 16 - Date Me

Author's POV:

"Do you love her?" Jimin asked to jungkook. When he asked this question the first picture came in jungkook's mind is of Jisoo and he unconsciously answered "Yes .. alot! More than anything."

Jimin thought for a second about something looking at jungkook's face which carried a sweetest smile ever. He know since when Jungkook started smiling so he also know who is the reason behind it.

But he said "Then why were you not ready for engagement." He asked making jungkook react subtly. "What?! What are you talking about?!"

"About you and Lisa." Jimin answered calmly making jungkook roll his eyes. "Jungkook if you love Jisoo then you should confess your love before it get too late." Jimin adviced him. Jungkook's eyes contain no emotion. "Its already late jimin. Tomorrow is her wedding."

"What?! With whom?!" Jimin asked as he got the most shocking news. "With eunwoo!" His voice is like there isn't any sentiments.

Jimin thinks once and then it got clicked to him. He smacked jungkook's head hardly. "You idiot!! Do you even have a brain here or what?! How do you came to conclusion that eunwoo is marrying to Jisoo."

Jungkook became angry as the smacked him really hard and he got rummaged in his drawer taking the card out he showed it to jimin.

"See isn't it wrote Mr.Cha Weds Ms.Kim." He started showing him the name.

This made jimin again smack his head. "Ouch! Now what was that for?!" He said in complaining tone.

"Idiot is jisoo the only one with surname kim?" This clicked jungkook and he opened the card to read the full name and saw there written "Mr. Cha Eunwoo weds Ms. Kim Dahyun." Reading that he found himself world's biggest fool, stupid, idiot, dumb and everything.

His face which was poker sometimes ago now contains surprise, happiness, love and many more.

"Jimin they aren't getting married!! They aren't getting married! Oh my god now what shall i do?" Jungkook is like he became mad as he couldn't contain his happiness.

"Oh god you are really a stupid. Now also asking me what do to.. Look it's upto you. I'll be there to give you advice in your life but you have to do everything.

Lisa is manipulating aunty for marriage and aunty is also agreed for engage. Once you get engaged to lisa then there is no coming back for you. But of you love jisoo then you can create your world by your own just by confessing her.

Well! I can only advice you. If you want to listen your heart then close your eyes and put your hand on your heart, whoever's face flash in your mind then understand she is your destiny. Listen to your heart before taking a step. I'll be get going." And then jimin left from there.

Jungkook's mind is still wandering behind jimin's words. He is right Listen to your heart. He placed his hand on his chest feeling his heartbeat and closed his eyes. And like always he saw her face .

He immediately opened his eyes knowing that will happen and without wasting his time he went towards her cabin opening the door he said. "Date Me!"

Jisoo who was drinking water that time choked. Jungkook rubbed her back.

"Are you out of your mind?" Jisoo said. Are you playing with my emotions? You are going to get married and you are asking me to date. I hate you jeon jungkook .. but still love you ... This things were going in her mind.

Jungkook knows that jisoo is really angry because what is happening this days are really hectic and unwanted but he want let her know about his feelings too.

He bend down on his knees and hold her both hand looking straight in her eyes while she is sitting on the chair.

"Jisoo.. I know, I know that my behaviour this days are really weird and it comes out that i started developing the emotions which were never featured in me until you came in my life. I also know that .. you create distance with me since you overheard lisa's words, but trust me... Trust me i never ever thought about marrying her." Jungkook told her what is truth and its even have written in his eyes which jisoo can read .

But she freed her hand from his grip pushing back her swivel chair so that she can make some distance with him and said , "Mr. Jeon we are at our workplace and about your confession, then its wrong. It's wrong to someone else when you already are in a relationship. It's a sin and i dont want to be a part of your sin.

You also know that if i agrees to be with you then what this world will call me? You are also aware with this."

"So you are rejecting me because you care about what this world will think ?" Jungkook said in deep.

Tears which were in her eyes from the start started dropping. "No! You don't even understood my point then how will you understand me?

I just dont want to break someone's lovelife amd don't want to be a homewrecker. Your parents gave me alot of love for which I'm already their debtor , now i don't want to be a homewrecker. I can't afford their hate for me. It is against my ethics and morals ." She said turning her facee opposite from him.

You can't see hate for you in my parents eyes. But what about me?

"Ok! I get your point. The only person i ever love.. is you. Lisa isn't my girlfriend nor my lover. That means I'm single.

I will wait for you in the cooperate building's park at 7 in the evening. If you wont come i will get my answer." Saying that jungkook got up and went out of the room.

Jisoo was shock with the revelation of truth. Ofcourse she is happy to know the truth but confused too.

How come she isn't his girlfriend? Obviously she have seen obsession in lisa's eyes for jungkook.

But why she is thinking about that when today is the most happiest day of her life.

She wipe off the tears and stood up from her seat looking out through the window to the world outside.

That blue sky, those cotton like clouds , those trees and the ground stood along with the buildings and industries and those birds.

Her and jungkook's cabin is already on top floor from where she can see these beautiful scenery and while enjoying nature's beauty and man made world she was thinking about the words jungkook said.

The only person i love .. is you.

And all those words spoke by him were ringing in her ear like a melody.

At evening:

Jungkook was waiting on the bench for jisoo since 5. It only been 2 hours but he is feeling whole 2 days is passed, he is getting impatient that he even made his way towards her cabin but like he said he will wait for her there then he should stand with his words.

Soon he heard a step coming towards his direction. Jungkook guessed that the wait is over.

.............................