Chapter 2 - Secret with stanger.

Author's POV:

"Hi I'm Kim Jisoo and you."

"Well I'm Park Jimin but people like to call me sweetheart." He said while flipping his hair on a side.

"Hehehe" She just laughed awkwardly making Soobin laugh but he controlled.

She then look at those two and then said in low voice to Jimin .

"Are they mute?." But it was enough for both of them to hear.

Now Soobin couldn't contain his laugh and Jungkook was glaring her.

Jimin was also laughing as he didn't expect her to ask this.

Jisoo became confused by their reaction so she asked " Did i asked something wrong."

"No no obviously not , anyone gonna think about this when person infront of them won't talk." Jimin said still laughing.

As president's cabin is on top floor it's still have time for them to reach there.

"Jisoo on which floor you have to exit."

"Oh on top floor."

"But aren't top floor for president." He asked because he is confused.

"Oh actually I'm new president's secretary." Her this word made three of them look her in shock, confused and happy.

"Who signed you. don't you work as a model here ."

"huh how do you know, actually it's not the whole truth. I work here since 5 years for Old president who became chairman.

And once the product we made was going to launch but that brand ambassador betrayed us at that moment so they proposed me to become a model for that brand.

I was tensed that our product won't get successful impact but i was wrong it is trending till now.

Since then company made me brand ambassador of their every products."

She is blabbering nonstop and they understood she is a talkative person and those look so interested in her story.

"And now get my secretary position back as i have a lot of free time so chairman nim appointed me again for secretary of President."

She continued.

Jimin asked her "What you think about the New President?"

Jungkook beside him gave him a stern look like warning him. Jimin gulped while try to hide his face.

Jisoo didn't noticed this and she continued her words.

"New President? Uhm I think he is very cruel person as chairman sire described, I'm sure he is a old , fat , bald man as this type of person have a lot of anger issues.

Soobin and Jimin both looked at Jungkook and laughed silently.

Jungkook's eyes become red like trying to shot her with fireballs.

Jisoo thought that they are laughing for nothing so she continued.

"I guess new president's height will be also short and a ugly old man. His both front teeth were broken and his cheeks will be squishy."

She said looking at a top corner like imagining the person she have to work under.

"I also think when that new president will shout at employees it won't be horror moment it will be funny moment." Soobin and Jimin is on the ground while laughing.

" Soobin and Jimin is on the ground while laughing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jungkook also decided what he gonna do with her.

"Please don't tell this to anyone , what i thought about New President and not even New President

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Please don't tell this to anyone , what i thought about New President and not even New President."
Jimin thumbs up.

Top floor is came and elevator door is opened now they came out and jisoo bid bye.

Jisoo in her friendly nature talked with stranger and also told her name not even knowing who they are. Is it gonna be right?

Soobin and Jimin were going crazy as how she said don't tell anyone not even president and she herself did.

"Okay . Now shut up or else i will cut your bonus of this month." Jungkook said one hand in his pocket and other one on his forehead.

They entered in President Cabin.

*****

Next chapter soon...

Mr. Perfect's Ms. Clumsy - Season 1 | Sookook | ✓ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें