Chapter 12 - Every arrival is not a good news!

Author's POV:

It's been more than a week since jisoo get discharge. She also have started going on her job.

Everything is going smoothly. After the Jungkook's order there is no clue of Sana in the whole city. Like she got disappeared.

After Sana got ban , many more contracts are coming under jisoo. And also it's hard for her handling her two works so Jungkook allow her to do her modelling work till then Soobin will be Jungkook's secretary.

Jisoo's fan following is increasing day by day . Her fans didn't even leave the company and they stalk her there too.

For not saying sorry and thank you Jungkook made her his friend but he don't know how to handle his friendship. As she is his first girl - friend. But why he always feel something burning inside his chest when he saw jisoo with other guy specially that Eunwoo.

He also don't have any answer . When it was his first day in office , he had checked employees stats. And it was average but now there isn't any vacany have left.

Jisoo is currently in the company's studio busy in her photoshoot.

Suddenly Jimin burge inside jungkook's cabin , with the heavy breathing, he first collapsed on the chair then drink the whole water in one go of the glass which was kept on jungkook's table.

Jungkook just gave him a look then again got busy in his work. Seeing this Jimin frowned.

"Hey are you even human! Here I'm in this condition and you just giving me your ugly look." Jimin anger in little.

Jungkook again looked at him then said " What can I do when i got to see your this behaviour like everyday. This isn't new for me. " Jungkook shrugged then again got busy in his work .

" Do you know what have happened. I don't think so that you know because if you know then you weren't chilling like this on your throne. " Jimin yelled at him.

" What have happened Jiminshi . " Jungkook coolly said.

" Jungkook ! Earthquake, tsunami , tornado , thunder every thing have happened. " Jimin dramatically yelled.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

" Will you just come to the point. Don't make everything puzzle . "

" Jungkook you won't believe what news i have got just now.

From today onwards there will be a huge lock on our freedom. From now on we will be a prisoner, a caged birds. Jungkook our hard times is coming bro. " He started fake crying.

" Bro here isn't any camera or director then why are you acting like this."

" Kookie i know here isn't the director or his  camera but our story is written and I'm following the script. " He again started crying.

Jungkook decided not to focus on him but on his work so he ignored him.

Being ignored Jimin now came to the point.

"Kookie Rosé and Lisa is arrived in Korea." Jimin silently said this.

Just by hearing this Jungkook slipped off from his chair and papers in his hand fall above him.

"What!!"

Jimin started laughing.

"Oh Mr. perfect why are you behaving like our Ms. clumsy."

Mr. Perfect, it is the name which is given by jisoo to Jungkook when she observed him and his perfection in very work. And Jungkook know about it even she didn't say it on his face.

Ms. Clumsy , is the cute nickname which Jungkook gave to her but she dont know . Secretly watching her movements, his dependency on her. For his basic needs like coffee , he want her to make it. and bla bla.

"Just shut up Jimin." Putting his hand on the table taking support to stand up he scold him.

"What , People who are in love are try to copy their lover . Jungkook don't hide with me ." Jimin wriggle his eyebrows.

"From where did you get this bad news."

"Bad news of You are in love with Jisoo."

"No this isn't a type of bad news." he said without thinking.

"Bad news of our girlfriends arrival."

He again said . Jimin have heard his but he also know it's not time for joke.

"Not only me , whole world know about their whereabouts. " Then he opened his ipad and gave in his hand.

"See ! their airplane is landed in Incheon airport and at any moment they will reach either in our company or at your mansion. Maybe aunty already decorate plates for them."

" If you can't speak good then better shut your mouth." Jungkook said with irritation.

Jimin angrily pout and was about to say something but then his phone rang.

" Well i don't know what you will gonna go but i have to go now cause Rosé is calling me." And he went out.

Jungkook sat on his chair with irritation.

" Jungkook why are you behaving like this . You have been in relationship with her since two years then why you want to stay away from her, why you want to hide from her , why you , your heart , your brain isn't liking it." He questioned himself.

But it always ends on 'Why?'

Here Jungkook is in a maze of his thoughts on the other side, Jisoo's heart giving her intentions of something very bad is arriving and her mind is instructing her to be alert and brave at every steps.

"Hello , I'm arrived in Seoul  and now see how to do the work properly. I just gave you one work to murder him but you failed but don't worry i will do it by my own. And yeah come here i need your help in every step." That person said on the phone and end the call after that.

Jimin got the call from his girlfriend, Rosé . She called him for coming to the airport for picking her and her bestfriend.

"Hi baby long time no see ! you don't know how much i missed you. Every seconds were like a year for me without you." Jimin buttered her while hugging her.

Rosé break the hug slightly slapping on his arms. " Chimmy don't be dramatic okay i know how much you can miss me so don't behave like a saint." Rosé said.

" Ouch ! Baby don't be so rude. Well where is Lisa , Jungkook is so excited to see her and meet her " Jimin said.

" Oh come on Jiminie oppa , please don't lie . If kookie have missed me then he would be here . with you but see , Sometimes i feel like even he loves me or what." Lisa sadly said.

" Oh my lily. Kook have a lots of pressure on his head. As he is the president now. So don't be upset and we should go." Rosé said patting her shoulder for comforting her.

Jimin can only fake smile. They went out from airport and Jimin put their luggage in his car.

**********