Chapter 13 - Lisa And Sana

Author's POV:

A knock on the cabin door distract jungkook.

"Come in"

In a formal suit jisoo came in.

"Good morning sir." Her melodious voice greeted him.

Seeing her after literally after a month jungkook find it difficult to move his eyes from her.

"Good morning." These two words are able to escape from his mouth at that time.

No one was saying anything. An awkward silent filled in the room.

"So.. is the shoot completed." He asked.

"Yes sir." She immediately replied like she was waiting for him to ask.

He just nodded.

Another silence occured , but it was replaced when the door open again. This time on the there is lisa along with jimin.

A huge smile playing on her lips. But jimin's face were like that he is being forced to come here.

Lisa ran towards jungkook and hugged him. The three peoples present in the room were shocked with her action.

'Who is she ? And what type of manners she have .' Jisoo thought .

Dont know why but she dont liking it that's why she turned her face to the side. Jungkook's eyes were on jisoo only.

" Lisa " When he said this lisa broke the hug . Her smile creased less but she still maintained to smile.

Lisa is feeling no one is liking her presence. But that is true too.

Jimin introduced lisa to jisoo. "Jisoo this is Lisa , jungkook's girlfriend." He said last words with no interest.

'Oh so she is his girlfriend, that's why she was sticked to him like a snake.' Jisoo thought.

"And lisa this is Jisoo , Our company's reputation and also jungkook's personal secretary." He emphasized those words.

Lisa noticed his tone of voice on but decided not to say anything.

She looked at jisoo with a smile on her face but her eyes were saying every story. Her eyes were filled with anger , hatred , jealousy for jisoo.

Jisoo also understood her eyes.

'woah what i did that she is planning to murder me.' jisoo thought.

"Hello jisoo nice to meet you." Her mouth is expressing total opposite of her eyes.

'oh my god she is such a player.' jisoo thought.

"Nice to meet you too lisashi ." Jisoo said playing along.

"Excuse me guys but i have to go now." Jimin said and went.

"Excuse me too." Jungkook said and went out of the cabin for washroom instead for going in his cabin's one.

Now there is only lisa and jisoo.

Jisoo started working on her table

"What's your relation with Jungkook?" Lisa suddenly asked making jisoo stunned.

"Pardon?" Jisoo asked hearing her words .

"Whats . Ur. Relation. With . My. jungkook." She emphasized each words.

"Its simple miss. He is my Boss and I'm his secretary." Jisoo have a feeling lisa will go far with her.

"Oh really!! Don't pretend to be a innocent girl infront of me. I know you want to be the lady boss of his huge empire. And for that you have to make jungkook yours! That's why you are working here right." Lisa started putting non existing allegations on Jisoo.