Chapter 9 - Jisoo's fanclub

Author's POV:

Doctor left from there leaving him in the train of thoughts. He sat on that chair mind lessly. A old granny were also there who heard every conversation between him and doctor .

She can understand him. She went towards him and put her hand on his shoulder which made him look at her.

"Look dear i know it's hard time for you but keep faith on God and believe that they wont give injustice to you. Your girlfriend will be okay." And she left from there.

Her words were so soothing . But wait , what she said, Girlfriend? She?

Seems like she misunderstood him. Is he that worried for her?

Soon Jisoo gain her concious , a sting of sharp pain in her head made her eyes shut tightly.

Nurse who was there noticed her and went to inform about her getting concious to doctor.

She also told Jungkook who is still sitting outside.

"Are you with patient."

"yes."

"She is awake you can meet her."

He stood with a sign of relief and see towards Jimin and Soobin like want to say them to go inside first.

Both seeing his expressions look towards each other and stood up.

"Looks like someone is guilty." Jimin taunted Jungkook. Soobin laughed silently and they went inside.

Jungkook who still processing his words , he was stuck between thinking is his words were consoling or taunt but when he realised they both already inside.

Jimin asked about her condition.

"How are you, are you feeling better ,
why don't you take care of yourself,
you should be careful from now on okay, " Jimin was saying like he is her mother who is tensed about her daughter's health.

" Hahaha I'm okay ahh" She was laughing but then winced in pain.

" See you are not okay so don't pretend." Jimin scold her lovingly.

They both are behaving like a siblings who take care of each other.

They both literally forget about those two brothers.

Who were silently watching them.

Jimin suddenly remembered them.
"Oh you both , what are you doing there , come here."

Jimin then helped jisoo to sit on the hospital bed.

" Sir i know who is behind this and please believe me. I also have proof." Jisoo said more like convincing them to believe her.

"I believe you Jisoo and what is sir , I'm like your big brother right , so you should call me oppa. Okay." Jimin said with authority.

" Okay Oppa." Jisoo became emotional. Her eyes became teary with happy tears.

She don't remember when got this care , love and affection.

"Oh silly why are you crying ." He slapped her forehead but then remembered she have stitches.

"Ouch!"

"Oh sorry sorry ."

"I just got Lil bit emotional as i don't know when was the last time i got this care and love by someone."

They both again got busy with each other.

"Ahem Ahem sorry to interrupt you guys but jisoo can you what evidence you were talking about." Jungkook asked impatiently.

"Oh it's in my phone. It's a audio clip. A woman was talking with someone on phone in washroom and my phone was already on recording mode so it recorded it."

" That means intruder is in our company. Do you know who is that woman or suspect anyone." Jungkook now want to know who is behind this cause this case is surely not any accident. It's god damn planned.

"Sir it's Sana. Sana Minatozaki. It's her voice if you doubt then you can match it by own for assurance."

"It's not like i don't believe but i think she is just a pawn. Someone else is the mastermind." Soobin who was silently listening everything said and his words have point.

" You are right Soobin but even if she is a pawn she deserves a punishment and i already thought about it." Jungkook said thinking about something anything.

He called someone and gave some instructions to that person.

It's already night time , All of them want to stay in that room with her as it's big enough but she insist them to go .

Jungkook is in his mansion with both other.

"Kook dear i heard about your accident how are you my baby." His mother's tensed voice can be heard .

"I'm okay mom, just small scratches and injuries." Jungkook replied.

"Yes aunty he is alright but not his assistant i mean Jisoo . She is now in hospital and have some stitches." Jimin said.

"What happened to her." Mr. Jeon asked in worried. She is like his daughter. She is very sweet person who cares for everyone even if they behave rudely with her.

'Dad is already her admirer now please i don't want anyone else to open a fanclub' Jungkook thought.

" She is now okay uncle and she is the one who saved your both son." Jimin told him.

'A new follower added.' Jungkook thought.

" Yes dad Jisoo noona is like a super woman." Soobin fantasies her as a superwoman who help and save people.

'Really Soobin !! A superwoman? Why he is fantasies so much.' Jungkook thought.

"I will prepare a healthy soup for jisoo dear and go to hospital to meet her in the morning." Jungkook's mom said.

' Mom you too!! I don't want to believe this but I'm stuck here in a fanclub of Jisoo. ' Jungkook thought.

Now four of them were talking and praising Jisoo , jisoo and only jisoo. Jungkook can't bear this now so he get up to go in his room.

"Kookie where are you going." His mom asked sweetly.

"In my room." He replied shortly.

"Jealously jealously ~" Jimin singed and whistled on which Jungkook stare at him.

"What. I'm just singing. Go go in your room." Jimin defend himself from angry bunny's stare.

" Hmph" Removing an annoyed voice he stomped his feet and leave from there. Seeing his this behaviour rest of them can only laugh .

In the next morning, As jungkook's mom said she went to hospital and also prepared soup with some healthy dishes for jisoo.

She is always like a mother to her. Jisoo is overwhelmed with mrs. Jeon love and care.

Yesterday's incident was not a small and casual incident to forget. Culprit should get the punishment. Jungkook called the manager in his cabin who took Sana's contract and also legal advisor of the company who is also a advocate.

**********