Chapter 4 - Black coffee

Author's POV:

"Look who is here ...Kim Jisoo, a so called model." A girl around her age said with a wicked smile.

'Did she have to be here. ' Jisoo cursed in her mind.

'A wicked bitch. '
She thought and laughed at the name she gave.

She try to hide her smile with those files but too late cause that girl already saw it.

The girl infront of her is none other than Sana minatozaki . Also a model under the label of Jeon Corporation.

"Old president nim gave you too much freedom, don't know what he saw in you that he made you brand ambassador. This assistant job suits you as you should also know your place." Sana said bitterly with hatred.

" Sana shi what's ur problem with me. Till i remember i don't even know you personally, then why you have so much grudges for me."

" Huh , Well i shouldn't waste my time with a bitch like you , i came here to meet and greet the new president." Sana rolled her eyes and tik toking her high heels she made her way towards Cabin.

Jisoo also have to report to president so she also made her way there.

In office, those three were lost in work. But a loud noise grab their attention.

That noise came from Jimin's stomach, Jimin first saw his tummy and then two of them and smiled sheepishly.

Trying to ignore what happened they again started their work but again his stomach grumbled which made Soobin laugh and Jungkook irritate.

"Why don't you have your breakfast in the morning."

Jungkook said.

"Well i think i should go and eat something, Soobin come along with me."

"You are not working, let him do." Jungkook scoffed.

"Hyung I'm also hungry so i will go with Jimin hyung and beside that i completed my work." Soobin said nervously.

Both of them looked at Jungkook and he motioned him to go.

They didn't went from the main door instead preferred to go in the secret chamber which shows way to the secret pantry for President.

Jungkook is now busy in his files checking the accounts of the company.

Until a knock on the cabin door distract him.

"Come in " He said with irritation.

And in no time Sana burge in side the cabin with a wide smile plastered.

But it got off when she saw the person on the chair.

Jisoo also came in with the files and got shocked too.

Both girls than looked at each other but soon move their gazes when eye contacted.

Jungkook is sitting on the chair but a file is covering his face. And because of this those two couldn't see his face.

He didn't did it purposely though.

It's his style of reading.

"Hello President nim, I'm Sana." She decided to start conversation.

But he didn't said anything and an awkward silence spread in the room.

"Excuse me president nim. I'm your Personal Secretary , Kim Jisoo. And these are the files i had to report." Jisoo break the silence and placed those files on his table.

But he still didn't care to shut his file and look at them.

Seeing this sana scoffed at Jisoo like wanna say 'You are not special for him to answer you.'

Jisoo just rolled her eyes.

"Bring me a black coffee." He ordered her in one sentence.

His voice is so magnetic that those two were lost in it.

Sana was surprised as he didn't said anything to her . Jisoo answered "On my way Mr.Jeon."

And was about to open the door but Sana stopped her ordering her.

"A cold coffee for me too Ms. PA ." She said in sweet voice but also try to show her low .

Jisoo didn't said anything but went out.

*****

Next chapter soon 🤍💝💗