《 part 2 》

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The teacher finally finished doing the roll call, so everyone started chatting and all.

Me and Hali just sat there in complete silence. 

It was so awkward and to make things even worse, the teacher came up to us. Well obviously for Hali, why in the world would he want to try to talk to someone as ugly as me. But literally why though.

He started talking to me. 

Teach: "Hey Y/N, how's it going? What's your first class?" Why would you be interested out of all people? I tried to not make a fool of myself so I spoke up, trying to sound all cool and confident because Hali was there. I needed to make a good impression. I quickly made up what I would say and then I said it. But it came out so wrong.

"U-uh, w-well I,I I have Music last- no I mean first then after I have geography, crap no, English I think, I don't know" what the heck did I just say. Great, how to make a good impression.

Hali just looked at me really quickly and looked back to her table. 

Then the teacher went up to her. Finally darn ass, move along. I could feel myself melting in embarrassment.

Teach: "Hali!! How are you!! I hope you're doing well!! What's your first subject??" 

Then Hali replied in a tone that could send me to heaven, if she ever spoke directly to me. She just smiled at the teacher, lifted her chin up to the slightest bit and continued to say, ever so confidently,

Hali: "Thank you for asking, I have business next, then geography, then after religion.."

Teach: "Do you like religion??"

Hali: "Actually, I don't like religion, I feel like it's unnecessary, that they would be teaching it in school. And what I mean by that, is, where and when in the world would we be using religion in our daily lives?"

Bro I could dissolve into thin air if I heard her voice a little more. She spoke in a quiet, but clear tone and manner. She was as quiet as how I said my stuff. But obviously she said her things better. After that, we sat in such an awful long silence, which felt like years, but it was only really 3 minutes. I was tapping my foot and fidgeting with my sleeves. I cant help it. Hali noticed it too and pulled on her sleeve, before adjusting her hair and slinging her ponytail onto her left shoulder. I could smell her hair.....it had such a beautiful aroma, gosh what does she even put in her hair?

Finally the bell rang, amd we all rushed out of the class to our next class. 

Hali was walking right behind me, and her best friend Ava, came along beside her. Ava was speaking awfully loud, I wish I could just tell her to shut it. 

Ava: "Hali! I feel so bad for you, you had to sit with that snotty bitch in front of us. I can't help but vomit at the thought of you sitting next to her"

Hello? I'm right in front of you... Yeah, I'm really sure she wanted me to hear that. My whole existence, cursed, just for breathing. What could get worse. Oh crap. What if Hali tells her about my awkward conversation with the teacher. I have to tune in, I don't care what they say. I'm tough on the outside after all.

Hali: "It wasn't that bad, how you guys would think it to be. Y/n's pretty chill, actually. Now you go and shut up Ava, or I'll make you apologise to Y/n."

Ava: "What? Hali? Are you okay in the head? Since when did you start for feeling soft for someone as weird as them" 

No actually, I agree with Ava. I thought Hali would also say some shit about me, but she's not? 

Hali: "Shut up Ava."

Help, what did I just hear. 

~

I walked into a different hallway, exactly when I heard Hali say that. So I don't know what happened after that. Do I want to know? Yes and no. I went to my next class, I was a minute late but the teacher wasnt in the class yet, so I was lucky. I sat at the back of the class, this time, near the window. I was about to start dozing off until I got startled by Milo, who came rushing at me.

Milo: "Y/N!! WHATS UP, DID YOU GET THE MOVIE YET? REMEMBER YOU SAID YOU'D BUY IT SO WE COULD WATCH IT IN MUSIC?"

"GOSH, Milo! Keep it down! I bought it, now chill"

Me and Milo had been planning to buy Jennifer's Body, so we could watch it in music, so we didn't have to listen to our darn music teacher. She hates the both of us. I understand why she would though. We had been planning this for ages because the both of us were absolute imbeciles for this movie. We had been waiting for ages to watch it. Especially me.

Milo: "Cmon Y/n, hurry I need to watch Jennifer and Needy, especially you, you're the reason we got the movie in the first place."

Milo's right about that. I was the one who found out about Jennifer's Body, and I haven't stopped ranting about it to Milo, when I was in the mood. And I'm always in the mood, only if it's about Jennifer's Body. 

We started watching and it hadn't been a minute in and we were squealing like eejits. So I had to shut my laptop off, before the teacher came to us. But it was too late.

She walked over to us, arms folded, frown burrowed eyebrows. Crap. 

"What are you two laughing at? And what must be so interesting about it? Mind sharing the class about it?"

Milo: "No thanks, L."

"Excuse me?"

Oh my god, Milo. I had to cut in on it, before we would get sent down to the principals office.

"Nothing were doing nothing, sorry, we were just being goofy. We'll stop."

No we will not. Not in a million years.

She finally left us and we behaved like good students for a 20 minutes or so, before I opened my laptop up again and started watching Jennifer's Body again. Which was not a good idea. We were squealing so much, I'm sure the teacher took note of what was happening. I turned the laptop off again.

"Lunch, meet me at the field later."

~

Music was over, and I hurried out of my class, hoping to not see my music teacher again for the whole day. I went to geography next, my geo class isn't that far so I won't have to worry about killing my lungs on the way there. I put my hands in my pocket and quickly walked to geo. I was the first one there. The geography teacher hadn't come in yet, so I had time to take out my books. 

I sat there and waited for what seemed like eternity. 

Then the rest of my classmates walked in. I stared at the door, waiting for the teacher to come in as he was taking his sweet ass time. Then Hali walked into the class, and since I was staring at the door, of course we made eye contact. I'm absolutely awful at eye contact. I instantly look away, or completely turn around and walk the other direction. 

But this time, I didn't look away.

She walked into the class, and looked at me the whole time, while making her way to her seat. We have assigned seats in our class, and luckily enough, i sit at the very back of the class. So I had the most perfect back view of her. Before class started she turned around, in her chair, and looked at me. Just me. Why me? Then she turned around again the second the teacher came in.

Since I'm not creepy, I didn't look at her for a whole hour. But I did draw her, it's one of my prized possessions. I never showed anyone else besides Milo. The drawing was her with her elbow propped on the table and her fist slightly over her chin. The person sitting next to me shoved me, they must've noticed me looking back up at Hali, then down at my drawing.

"You good? Who's that you're drawing?"

They asked with a suspicious look, and tried to look for the person I was drawing. I quickly replied, with a slight stutter.

"Oh it's nothing, and this;" I look down at the drawing of Hali. 

"This is no one."