nine

——————————————————————
juliettelaurent:

——————————————————————juliettelaurent:

liked by 3,479,920 people juliettelaurent: you forget how much the flu takes over your life, wouldn't recommend

juliettelaurent: you forget how much the flu takes over your life, wouldn't recommend.

comments:

username13: she's so real, love her

charlesleclerc: where's the one with the sick all over your hoodie???
➡️esmelaurent: correction, your hoodie

random203: so she announces the fact she literally had Pierre's baby and shuts us out again - what?
________________________________
November 26th

Soon everyone was immersed in there own conversations, and everything seemed to be going well. Camila was begging Cyril and Jean to play with her, forcing Pascale to remind her that she had to finish her lunch and wash up first which she did anyway so she didn't mind.

"You raised her very well." Phillipe mumbled as he sipped from his glass of wine, today was the day where Camila was introduced to her wider family and she was loving it.

"Mummy! Mummy! Granny's name is just like from tangled!" Camila squealed as she spoke with Pascale, we all laughed in unison at her antics.

Each of Pierre's brothers had been much more accepting of their deprivation of seeing her whilst she was around, each of them asking her questions and playing games with her, except Paul.

Charles 🙂
I can imagine - wish I could've been there today to help

Juliette
You have a race to win

Charles 🙂
Would've rather been there though.

Paul was quick to comment on my phone usage at the table, "You know it's rude to text whilst at a family gathering." Pascale scowled at him, he always had an issue.

I cringed internally, "Sorry, yeah it is rude, you're right." I placed it flat on the table next to my plate of pasta that Jean had cooked for us today.