Tease Me

(CONTINUATION OF PREVIOUS CHAPTER)

(THOMAS POV):

"So where do we go from here?" you ask Y/N while releasing from her embrace.

She takes a deep breath before speaking, as if she's dreading her next sentence.

"I..I don't know. I want to be in your life as well, but I'm stumped." she says while looking down in her lap.

Her words stung, but you wanted-you needed her. You loved her irrevocably, and that will never seem to change no matter how hard you tried.

(Y/N POV):

You bowed your head down in disappointment, as you felt a hand lift your chin up.

Your face flushes as he looks deeply into your soul with his velvety brown eyes.

"Thomas what are you-" you say before he smashes his lips onto yours. Your eyes widened in surprise as your brain tried to process what happened, but the moment is quickly over.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry Y/N I don't know why-" Thomas says before you pull him by his shirt collar and kiss him roughly.

His eyes flutter shut as you felt his soft lips graze upon yours, almost like silk. 

The two of you quickly release from each other for air, as Thomas looks down at you, like his last meal.

"Before I do this...are you sure you want to? I don't want to rush into anything too soon." he says while looking at you concernedly.

"Yes. Please just fuck me."  you say with desperation in your voice, which quickly turned Thomas on.

Thomas then lifted you by the waist up onto his work desk, as you frantically unbuttoned the buttons on his shirt.

While still kissing you, Thomas removed the layers of your dress and corset, quickly revealing your naked body.

Thomas licked his lips in hunger as he dove straight for your neck, planting very noticeable hickeys on your collarbone, down to the skin between your breasts.

You arched your back and moaned loudly as he began to massage your breasts. One of his eyebrows cocked up in amusement as he started to tease your nipples in between his fingers.

He continued to do so as he kissed down the back of your neck. You felt goosebumps down your spine as sounds of pleasure filled the room quickly.

The more he teased you, the more it provoked you and your..body parts. Thomas kept going when he heard your quiet moans in his ear.

Thomas then removed the thinnest and last layer of your dress, revealing your soaking wet underwear.

As you realized how exposed you were, your face turned a bright red as Thomas started to remove them.

"Will you bend over for me, princess?"  Thomas asks while smirking.

Being the submissive person you are, you immediately comply as you turn around and lay your arms on the desk.

You quickly feel his tip teasing at your entrance, waiting to be put inside you. After a few moments, you become restless, as you want to feel his cock inside you desperately.

"Would you stop teasing..?"  you say meekly while waiting impatiently.

"If you want it..you have to beg for it."  he says in a low voice behind you.

" Thomas..please.." you say quietly.

" What was that?" he asks while teasing your clit with his fingers slightly.

Your face soon heats up as you get embarrassed quickly.

"Please fuck me!" you say even louder.

In response, Thomas starts to pump his dick inside you, as you rolled your eyes back in pleasure.

You could hear him groan quietly in pleasure as you moaned much louder than he did. Your bodies moved in sync as your eyes began to water.

"You can't be too loud, you wouldn't want anyone to hear you, right?" he says while tugging at your hair slightly.

You nod sheepishly without saying a word in response.

Instead of picking up his pace, Thomas slowly pumps himself in and out of your soaking wet pussy.

He grabbed a fistful of your hair while pushing himself deeper into you. Your moans were now much more quiet as you felt yourself about to cum.

"Thomas, I'm about to cum.." you say timidly. You weren't usually this shy, so you didn't know what made you this shy now.

He groaned one last time before pulling out of you slowly. You were basically dripping with cum as Thomas removed it with his fingers and licked them clean.

You then pull him for a kiss as he ran his fingers through his hair. He started to groan a bit before chuckling to himself.

After kissing his lips softly for a moment, your hand reached down for his dick as you teased the tip.

"Y/N.." Thomas says under heavy breathing.

You don't say anything, and decide to explore down deeper and wrap your hand around his cock as you move your hand in an up-and-down motion.

"So you wanna play like that?" he asks quietly while moaning in pleasure.

You smile a bit as he moves his mouth from your shoulders down to your breasts again. He starts to suck on them while moaning still, as you quickly became distracted by the pleasure you felt.

You whimper slightly as he continues to tease you, releasing saliva all over your breasts.

"Two can play that game." he says while smiling up at you mischievously.

(did you expect that from this chapter? probably not :D)